Author Topic: found a stray in tn  (Read 1110 times)

angelsmama

found a stray in tn
« on: July 20, 2006, 03:01:05 pm »
I was out with my mom today, very hot day , near 100 degrees out. We stopped to get gas right before we came home and saw a black dog sitting next to the gas pumps. I got out just to pet her but when I got up on her she was underweight and dehydrated. I was begging my mom to let me bring her home and find her a home, she kept saying no until she looked for herself how bad the poor girl looks.I'm guessing her to be no more  than a year old. It broke my heart seeing that poor baby out there in the dead of summer with no water and nowhere to go. So she is here now with food, shelter, and water until we can find her a home. I will get pics soon of her. If I could keep her I would, but there is no way. If anyone can help her please get back with me. She is such a friendly baby, scared, but friendly.

angelsmama

Re: found a stray in tn
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 03:07:22 pm »
I've lived here 11 years, and this is a tiny tiny neighborhood.E veryone knows everyone else lol. I have never seen her before. And she was flinching when I reached for her  :'( I talked calm to her then she just laid her head on me shaking. This was just like a 1 minute drive from my house. My mom asked the people at the station if they knew the dog they said she had been hanging around a couple of days. So I just want to find the baby someone who will take care of her