Author Topic: New puppu  (Read 15615 times)

DakotaMom

Re: New puppu
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2006, 11:47:04 am »
Welcome Aimee, I'm Denise and I'm owned by two Leonberger girls and a Newf/Lab mix. I'm sure you'll have fun around here.

Oh! and don't listen to Ronda. She may have only posted one poo picture but she talks about it all the time. :D :D

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: New puppy
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2006, 11:50:48 am »
Congrats on the new puppy and welcome to BPO Remy and Aimee! :)
RIP former BPO

Offline jaspers mom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2006, 02:15:23 pm »
Thanks for the tip, Little Grace, I can see the pics now.  They are both fantastic and are making miss my old Golden, Zak.

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2006, 02:28:03 pm »
Welcome Aimee, I'm Denise and I'm owned by two Leonberger girls and a Newf/Lab mix. I'm sure you'll have fun around here.

Oh! and don't listen to Ronda. She may have only posted one poo picture but she talks about it all the time. :D :D

:D And she loves the smell of it on her fingers!  LOLOLOLOL
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

Offline AimeeSedlock

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2006, 04:51:57 pm »
Just wanted to thank everyone for all the reply's, you've all made me feel so welcome.  What a friendly group, I'll try to post more often, I have a webtv so it's harder to post pictures.

Thanks again

Aimee

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2006, 06:31:42 am »
Welcome Aimee

I am Randy and Harley is my almost 5 year old Flat Coated Retriever - your Remy is very adorable but you shouldn't be allowed to post such cute pictures or it will make me want to go out and get a new pup!!! (OF course I'm just kidding)

Best of luck to you and your extended doggie family - keep the pictures coming!!

In case anyone hasn't already told you BPO is VERY addicting so I hope you have lots of time on your hands!

Randy & Harley