Author Topic: Goodness Grace-cius!  (Read 3624 times)

lins_saving_grace

Goodness Grace-cius!
« on: June 09, 2005, 09:19:18 am »
So this morning I was in the closet blurry eyed and wet after the shower...Grace jumpped up on the bed to watch...and while I wasn't looking she took a pee on the comforter.  I was so mad.  She knows better...but she's taking another break from being a good girl and moving right into another stinker phase during which she will drive me completely mad.    :-\
I love her...I really do.  But when will she grow up?  Maybe she was just giving me her birthday present.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Goodness Grace-cius!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 09:38:25 am »
Poor Lins...not the best present you were looking for huh? Think positive though, at least she gave you the only part of her she had to give?!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 09:50:16 am »
And she has it in abundance!   ::)

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 07:48:34 pm »
Seriously, were you naked?  I think it sometimes disturbs the dogs to see us naked.  I am not anthropomorphi zing them when I say that...what I mean is that it is very strange to see us without any of our "fur".  Lou was simply horrified the first, second, third, fourth....time s he saw me naked.  He thought my nipples were staring him down.  Perhaps that is it...

Or, she is asserting her dominance in some way...or trying to by peeing in your bed to say, "This is mine!" 

You are supposed to walk over and pee on the comforter right in the very same spot.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

nickerbokker

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2005, 12:36:11 am »
this isn't very PG of you moon.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2005, 09:21:58 am »
They look so proud! He's getting so big.  How do you get them to dress up?  I want to start Lady and Grace liking that.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2005, 05:04:32 pm »
Seriously, were you naked?  I think it sometimes disturbs the dogs to see us naked.  I am not anthropomorphi zing them when I say that...what I mean is that it is very strange to see us without any of our "fur".  Lou was simply horrified the first, second, third, fourth....time s he saw me naked.  He thought my nipples were staring him down.  Perhaps that is it...

Or, she is asserting her dominance in some way...or trying to by peeing in your bed to say, "This is mine!"  

You are supposed to walk over and pee on the comforter right in the very same spot.

Okay, so either I have dogs that are pervs or bad eyes, because none of my dogs have ever seemed to care one bit if they have seen me naked, with a bed head, red nosed during a cold, on my fours scrubbing a floor. They just dont care!!!!!!! I think if your dogs actually thought your ni..les stared them down, hmmmmm hehehehehehehe well I do love dogs and I do think very highly of them but to think they have thoughts like that nooooooo, I think you may be mistaking them for a man  ::)

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2005, 08:20:01 pm »
I think I got waaay too many visuals there!  Especially a naked person quatting on a comforter and peeing in front of a dog!  I can't say that Leo has ever been disturbed by the site of me naked, but then again, my chest isn't big enough to stare down a flea...

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2005, 08:54:25 pm »
Seriously, were you naked?  I think it sometimes disturbs the dogs to see us naked.  I am not anthropomorphi zing them when I say that...what I mean is that it is very strange to see us without any of our "fur".  Lou was simply horrified the first, second, third, fourth....time s he saw me naked.  He thought my nipples were staring him down.  Perhaps that is it...

Okay, so either I have dogs that are pervs or bad eyes, because none of my dogs have ever seemed to care one bit if they have seen me naked, with a bed head, red nosed during a cold, on my fours scrubbing a floor. They just dont care!!!!!!! I think if your dogs actually thought your ni..les stared them down, hmmmmm hehehehehehehe well I do love dogs and I do think very highly of them but to think they have thoughts like that nooooooo, I think you may be mistaking them for a man  ::)

Marit

I know it sounds odd, but if a dog is a bit on the timid side anyway and has never seen a person naked for the first two and a half to three years of his life, he may definitely be freaked out by it.  Just imagine it from the dog's POV.  He's over it now, but at first he was really scared.  It was hilarious, actually!

I'm not saying that dogs have "human male thoughts" about naked women.  NOooooOOOO!  I am saying that the sight of a naked person for the first time can be shocking to a dog who is a bit on the neurotic side already.  ;D
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner