Author Topic: Happy Birthday Lins!  (Read 4569 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Lins!
« on: June 09, 2005, 09:34:57 am »
I just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday Lins! I hope all your wishes come true. Rest, relax and get lots of hugs and kisses from Lady and Grace!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

lins_saving_grace

Re: Happy Birthday Lins!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 09:49:48 am »
The kisses are not lacking ... that's for sure.  I got a pre shower this morning. :)  Thanks!

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 11:19:27 am »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT LOTSA CAKE!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 11:21:48 am »
Thanks!!!  I just finished a cake.  With help of course.  It was a Harley cake!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 12:33:27 pm »
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINS........($*%*$))$*%(!(%*$&&^($_?!@(@%$!$)%*)$!$%)^*!$(^*!#)that was the fire works  ;D

We have had a baaaad thunder storm here today, it is a little better right now, so I could get on and hope to be able to stay on for at least a little while. I fugured all the flashes and thunder boooooms was for you. now move them elsewhere please  ::)

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 12:37:29 pm »
Nice of you to put on a show just for me. :)  That was nice.
You don't like my thunder boomers?
Had cake and lunch and bday office stuff and have dinner and cake at my mother-in-laws house tonight.  I'm going to have to roll myself home.  :) 

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 12:51:18 pm »
wow wow wow yeah you will be so full, youll have to come on here for a loooong time after, to excersise all the food off hehe.

Nooooo I dont like the booooms, and I hate them when they shake the whole house and the flash is coming at the very same moment as the booooom. It is tough to try and sound brave to the kids with clappering teeth hehe

Marit

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 12:52:47 pm »
It's horrible for them to hear all the thunder and lightening.  :)  How are they holding up?
Squeeze from me.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2005, 01:00:38 pm »
Right now its okay, but we have had a somewhat shaky morning, Galahad couldnt care less, Hera is so so, Buffy hates it and Zeus is somewhere inbetween Hera and Buffy. We have had afternoon storms for a few days now. Today it started in early morning and have been so to the point bad so I have not wanted to turn on comp or talk on the phone. Now they say it is going to come anohter one in late this afternoon early eve. I do not like this summer at all, it has been way too many storms and it is either 100 degrees warm and drying out, or it is like this and then when it is not raining, it is sooooo much moister so the humidity is horrible, you can even breathe outside. I dont mind the heat but the humidity is deadly I tell you. No wonder all the dogs love it inside. They spend lost of time outside in spring and fall, Zeus loves the winter too, but the summer is mostly spent inside (over a vent, steeling all the cool air) ;D

Marit