Author Topic: Goshawk LOVES Lime Popsicles!  (Read 14868 times)

doggylover

Goshawk LOVES Lime Popsicles!
« on: July 23, 2006, 07:42:21 pm »
David was sent to the store to get me banana popsicles (Mel convinced me I HAD to have them), well, at our store, they only come in a pack with Lime.  So we had all these Lime popsicles that neither of us wanted. 
Gossy and Badger LOVE them.  Badger will eat any flavor, but Gossy ONLY liked the lime.  Her little tongue turned green!  We normally wouldn't give them that kind of thing because it isn't good for them, but we are worried about them over heating in this 100 degree heat. 
I will try and get a pic of her eating her lime pop tonight, if we give her another one that is!
 ;)

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: Goshawk LOVES Lime Popsicles!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 08:26:19 pm »
Awwwwwwww!  Auntie Mel's girl loves popsicles! MMMMMMMM good.  I'm having a banana popsicle right now. :)

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 08:40:05 pm »
OOOOHHHH Gossy, auntie Stacey always has lime popsicles and you can have as many as you want! ;D
I am kind of a big deal!

doggylover

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 08:43:21 pm »
BWAHAHAHAA You can totally see her green tongue!
What a silly girl!

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 08:44:03 pm »
AW  what a sweet picture. ;D

DakotaMom

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 08:52:59 pm »
You look like your doing a good job staying cool Gossy.

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2006, 09:00:56 pm »
I am completely smitten!  (as if I weren't already)  She is so cute with her lil popsicle.

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2006, 09:42:01 pm »
So cute!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2006, 09:46:15 pm »
OMG, that is soooo adorable!
(Hey, you dognappers, how much would it cost to ship Gossy down here to Alabama???) ;D
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2006, 10:01:53 pm »
BWAHAHAHAA You can totally see her green tongue!
What a silly girl!
Oh that is cute!....Don't let Pookie see that tongue...I am sure he already thinks she's some kind of alien being! :D

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2006, 10:09:20 pm »
Navarre loved sherbert, mostly the lime and orange, not so much the strawberry.  But he would sit and wait his turn with the spoon!!
(Hey, you dognappers, how much would it cost to ship Gossy down here to Alabama???) ;D

I'm with ya Tessie, I've been saying I want a mastiff, we could do joint custody!! ;)
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2006, 10:15:11 pm »
Navarre loved sherbert, mostly the lime and orange, not so much the strawberry.  But he would sit and wait his turn with the spoon!!

I'm with ya Tessie, I've been saying I want a mastiff, we could do joint custody!! ;)
OK, we have to be really sneaky and not let Ronda find out.  We also have to get in good with one of the guys near her.  You know, the ones with the night vision goggles who have been scoping things out for a while.  It will probably be pretty expensive to ship that long of a distance, but I'll go in halfsies with you. :D
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

doggylover

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2006, 10:24:08 pm »

OK, we have to be really sneaky and not let Ronda find out.  We also have to get in good with one of the guys near her.  You know, the ones with the night vision goggles who have been scoping things out for a while.  It will probably be pretty expensive to ship that long of a distance, but I'll go in halfsies with you. :D

LOLOL ummmmm just wait till a day when Gossy has peed popsicle juice all over my carpet and you can have her!  No vision goggles required!

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2006, 10:24:42 pm »
Done :cue background music:
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline LittleGrace

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2006, 11:39:30 pm »
If you run out try otter pops they come in lime and a bunch of other colors to... then you could have a rainbow tounge!