Author Topic: Next on the HOTSEAT!!! MOMMYOFSCHNAUZERS!! (Mel)  (Read 52652 times)

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Next on the HOTSEAT!!! MOMMYOFSCHNAUZERS!! (Mel)
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2006, 10:24:25 am »
more!  Still no poop questions...

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? 
 Last thing you ate?
If you were a crayon what color would you be?
What is your favorite four letter word?
If you could remove one thing from your memory, what would it be?
What is Your Favorite Dessert? 
Favorite Smells?
Reality TV, addicted or just a bunch of arguing?
If addicted, any favorite RTV shows?
What is your style...preppy, sporto, nerd, classic, punk, grunge, etc?
Did you play sports in school?
What is your favorite place in the whole world?
Who do you most admire?
What fun activity (not workout related) do you do that helps keep you centered?
What is your most treasured keepsake?
What one thing has made you a better person today?
If you could have grown up in any decade, which would you choose and why?
You can pick one super-power to possess…which do you pick?
What year of school had your favorite school picture and will you post it with your reply?
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2006, 10:45:15 am »
more!  Still no poop questions...Thankfully SOME people around here are NOT obsessed with poop!

What is your least favorite thing about yourself?  boobs are too big
Last thing you ate? Golden Grahms
If you were a crayon what color would you be? Silver cause it's special.
What is your favorite four letter word? Love
If you could remove one thing from your memory, what would it be?a horrible loss
What is Your Favorite Dessert?  something that I didn't have to slave over!
Favorite Smells? baby lotion, puppy breath, vanilla, cinnamon.  Unlike some people who shall remain nameless...it's NOT poop. ;)
Reality TV, addicted or just a bunch of arguing? I hate reality tv
If addicted, any favorite RTV shows?see above
What is your style...preppy, sporto, nerd, classic, punk, grunge, etc? when around the house... sporty/comfortable.  When going out ... classic with a lil touch of trends thrown in every now and then.
Did you play sports in school?softball and basketball
What is your favorite place in the whole world?My house.
Who do you most admire? my mom
What fun activity (not workout related) do you do that helps keep you centered? playing with Alyx.  She keeps me centered.
What is your most treasured keepsake? a stuffed elephant given to me by my grandfather who passed away when I was 3
What one thing has made you a better person today? being sick has given me compassion and strength that I never knew was possible.
If you could have grown up in any decade, which would you choose and why?I think the roaring 20s might have been cool. lol
You can pick one super-power to possess…which do you pick?The power to heal.
What year of school had your favorite school picture and will you post it with your reply?Kindergarten and no because the scanner is upstairs and I am downstairs with a bum knee.  Cannot climb stairs.  Out of luck!  Just take my word for it.  It was cute.

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2006, 10:54:28 am »
Being somewhat away from most of my family. lol  And you will?  where?

North East near Fort Wayne  ;)

Where is your family? 
What town are you in?
If it is "small town IN" where about in IN is it?
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2006, 11:01:24 am »
Where is your family?  mostly in South Carolina
What town are you in? Newburgh.  It's a suburb of Evansville.  Southern tip of Indiana.
If it is "small town IN" where about in IN is it?see above.

doggylover

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2006, 11:14:21 am »
Write an essay describing your dream day.  It must be 4000 words long.  Haha no just kidding, a few paragraphs will suffice.
 ;D

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2006, 11:56:14 am »
Write an essay describing your dream day.  It must be 4000 words long.  Haha no just kidding, a few paragraphs will suffice.

I would wake up at a decent hour because I would not have been plagued by insomnia the night before.  I would be well rested and would not be aching or hurting.  MS, root beer, mosquitos, and extremely hot temperatures would be banished from the face of the earth. 

I would climb out of my super sized bed into my soft comfy slippers and robe that has been laid out by my ever faithful servant George Clooney.  There would be an icy cold Mt. Dew waiting at my bedside.  I wouldn't have to take a single pill with that Mt. Dew either.  My child would already be dressed and reading quietly in her room.  My dogs would already be fed, bathed, teeth brushed, and not destroying stuffies all over my super duper clean house.  There would be twin babies 1 girl and 1 boy in their cradles all smelling babish and swaddled with dry diapers and full tummies.  They would be there ready for me to cuddle for hours.

Then, I would dress my size 4 body with lil size 32B boobies in the most fabulous clothes ever, grab my designer bag and head to the spa.  There, I would be pampered with a stone massage and a pedicure.  After that, I would be swept away for a romantic lunch date with my husband.  Somewhere very remote. 

We would return home to ride horses with Alyx and relax on a hammock with the twins for the rest of the afternoon in the nice refreshing breeze while watching the dogs play ball in the yard.  After an incredible meal prepared and cleaned up by someone other than me, the children would be ready for baths and bed.  They would go to sleep without a peep and stay asleep all night long.

My husband would have fresh cut fragrant (not poo like at all) flowers in the bedroom, tons of candles would be lit.  There would be lots of lovin' and I would not have to take a single pill before my body would grab some sleep. I would dream of puppies and babies and wonderful sandy cool breezy beaches all night long.  The End. 

doggylover

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2006, 12:02:15 pm »
OMG you are so good at that; I want you to come up with a dream day for me!  That sounds like PARADISE! 
OK one more question:

If you had a close aquaintance and you found out that the person had never read a book (not illiterate, just don't value reading) would that impact whether you would want to deepen the friendship?

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2006, 12:11:46 pm »
OMG you are so good at that; I want you to come up with a dream day for me!  That sounds like PARADISE!  hmm poo sniffer's paradise, what would that be? LOL I'm sure I will have time to think on that one.
OK one more question:

If you had a close aquaintance and you found out that the person had never read a book (not illiterate, just don't value reading) would that impact whether you would want to deepen the friendship?Honestly, my husband was just such a person.  He did not value reading.  He had never been to a public library.  Only a school library.  So I introduced him to the library myself when we took Alyx for the first time.  We brought several different styles of books home for him to try out and he finally decided that John Grisham type books are what he enjoys.  Since then, he has read many books and enjoys every minute of it. So I guess, the short version is.... no, people do not have to love reading to be friends with me.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 12:13:21 pm by MommyOfSchnauzers »

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2006, 12:25:58 pm »
ok so I had time to think...

Do you like Bush?
What about the beans?
How do you feel about gay rights?
Would you like to visit boys town?
I've been there, quite nice...
ask Julie, I'm sure she'll let you visit ;)
Would you ever own a doberman?
That better be yes!
Don't you think everyone on BPO should own a doberman?
Aren't they just the greasest? :P
When are you going to adopt me?
Can I get another dog when I live with you?

Ok that's it for now!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2006, 12:42:58 pm »
ok so I had time to think...thanks for thinking about me

Do you like Bush? Yes, and no.  I like some of his values/beliefs.  But I do not like some of his choices he's made.  A wartime president is never going to be popular.  War is  evil, sometimes necessary, but always evil.
What about the beans? the baked ones with brown sugar roxes soxes
How do you feel about gay rights?I believe we all have the same rights as human beings.
Would you like to visit boys town? why not!
I've been there, quite nice...
ask Julie, I'm sure she'll let you visit. I'll do that.
Would you ever own a doberman?possibly
That better be yes!
Don't you think everyone on BPO should own a doberman? No because then you wouldn't be unique
Aren't they just the greasest? Schnauzers are pretty schnazzy. ;)  But other than that... yes, they are pretty great. ;D
When are you going to adopt me?whenever you're ready, dear.
Can I get another dog when I live with you?yed

Ok that's it for now!Awww love you, Megna.

doggylover

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2006, 04:41:20 pm »
What is it about red haired people that makes us so engaging?

Do you like to drink alcohol?

If so, do you like drinking Baily's irish creme, with double extra cream while listening to Nora Jones playing in the background while you soak in the tub?

What is your best childhood memory?

How many times in the average day do you get annoyed?

If you found a suitcase with 25 million dollars in it, and no way to identify it, would you keep it or turn it in?  (and you get NO financial reward for turning it in)

How many days would it take you to potty train a 10 week old female Bullmastiff?  (she is only 9 and a half weeks now, but shipping takes time)

What is the coolest thing you have ever won?

What horrible childhood trauma happened to you whilst you were drinking root beer?

What do you want on your headstone?

Why do you make Dazy do your housework and then claim you did it yourself?

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2006, 05:21:00 pm »
What is it about red haired people that makes us so engaging? Cause their hair screams LOOK AT ME!  I'M FUN!

Do you like to drink alcohol?on occasion, but it's been awhile.

If so, do you like drinking Baily's irish creme, with double extra cream while listening to Nora Jones playing in the background while you soak in the tub?I've never tried that whole combo.

What is your best childhood memory?playing softball.  Always.

How many times in the average day do you get annoyed? I lose count very early in the day.

If you found a suitcase with 25 million dollars in it, and no way to identify it, would you keep it or turn it in?  (and you get NO financial reward for turning it in)I'd keep it.  I'm no fool.

How many days would it take you to potty train a 10 week old female Bullmastiff?  (she is only 9 and a half weeks now, but shipping takes time)Give me a solid month or so with her minimum.

What is the coolest thing you have ever won?The HotSeat on BPO *notice that was dripping with sarcasm*

What horrible childhood trauma happened to you whilst you were drinking root beer?I dunno, but it probably had something to do with my siblings, I'm sure.

What do you want on your headstone?I don't want to decide.  I want the ones I love to put what they want to remember about me on there.

Why do you make Dazy do your housework and then claim you did it yourself? Because I'm evil like that.

doggylover

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2006, 05:26:27 pm »
Oh oh oh wonderful answers!!!!!!

doggylover

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2006, 06:17:11 pm »
What is your favorite movie?
What is your favorite month?
What is your favorite number?
How do I find that list of questions Liz threw at Julie?

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2006, 06:21:07 pm »
What is your favorite movie?You've Got Mail
What is your favorite month?May
What is your favorite number?5
How do I find that list of questions Liz threw at Julie?Badger ate it.