Author Topic: Just one litter **warning...very sad**  (Read 8736 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Just one litter **warning...very sad**
« on: July 24, 2006, 10:53:09 am »
www.safehavenr escue.com/videos/greenwalt.wmv

Plan on having "just one litter" watch this.

quite sad. :'(
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 07:22:45 pm by dober_gurl »
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Anakalia

Re: Just one litter
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 12:26:10 pm »
AHHHHH!!  The sad music started and I seen sad dogs in cages and I couldn't watch it anymore!!  :'( I'm such a flippin' wuss.  I guess I'm feeling a bit over emotional today.  That is an awesome video for those thinking.....o h we'll have just 1 litter of cute puppies. 

kristi

Re: Just one litter **warning...very sad**
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 02:42:13 pm »
OMG...
I just bawled my eyes out...
 :'(
-k.

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: Just one litter
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 02:49:54 pm »
AHHHHH!!  The sad music started and I seen sad dogs in cages and I couldn't watch it anymore!!  :'( I'm such a flippin' wuss.  I guess I'm feeling a bit over emotional today.  That is an awesome video for those thinking.....o h we'll have just 1 litter of cute puppies. 

Just can't bring myself to watch this for more than a couple of seconds!  The sad eyes and dejected looks kill me!
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 02:52:47 pm »
That has got to be one of the saddest things I have ever seen! :'(
I am kind of a big deal!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 05:17:52 pm »
My ancient computer never lets me see video without alot of time to kill...I spend alot of time at the closest HS...I can only imagine. :'(

Offline LittleGrace

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 06:43:44 pm »
I should've listened to the sad warning... I will never get those horrible sad images out of my head.

That video should be shown to everyone in the country, then perhaps people would think twice about sending their dog to the pound and there may be more people out there who would open their loving homes.

When we were looking for our puppy, I read something that advised to ask a breeder if they will take the dog back if for any reason you can no longer care for it.  I think for people that want to have a litter of cute puppies they should consider if they had to take some of their puppies back would they...

Offline -Molly-

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2006, 12:42:05 pm »
God, I'm on the campus computers and I'm crying everyone won't stop looking at me. If they only knew...... :'( :'( :'(    That makes me mad  that people don't spay and nueter their pets!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

Offline rickie

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Short dogs, but big paws :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2006, 04:45:38 pm »
I couldn't watch beyond the Rotti either.... I need to go hugs my girls....
Short dogs Big paws

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2006, 10:37:37 pm »
  That makes me mad  that people don't spay and nueter their pets!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I know!...In the past 10 yrs. I've had easily 50 cats come through my door that nobody wanted...Mostl y strays & ferels & several litters of kittens...I've spent my own time, money, & energy getting them well & homing them & sometimes I wish I didn't care so much!...It would help greatly if people would spay & neuter!!!..This irks me beyond belief!!! >:( :'(

Offline dogcrazyforever

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Beretta- 7 months
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2006, 11:32:03 pm »
God...I watched the whole thing and it made me cry. The puppies were probably the worst...they were so trusting. I'm going to show some people. Just awful....
What Man Doesn't Understand
Man Fears
And What Man Fears
Man Destroys.

Stop B.S.L.

Offline galaxybears

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • chins n newfs
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2006, 06:50:08 am »
Once I saw the needle going into the Rottie's leg I had to switch off, imagining what was going to happen next is bad enough :'(
Shelley
Mum to Molly, Honey and Kitten
RIP my darling Bronte

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2006, 11:22:38 am »
I haven't posted on here in a long time, but I have to say that was one of the most distrubing videos that I have seen. I think what makes is worse is I work in rescue and can not be a foster home at this time as I usauly am and knowing that the animals we have had to turn away because of it will end up in the shelter in that very situation.

Offline BlackGreatF

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 11:03:15 am »
OMG...OMG... I AM SOO BALLING MY EYES OUT NOW! ! :'(  :'(
I can't believe nobody wanted the puppy... Waaaa. :'(
damn...damn... damn...

This video NEEDS to get out there! So that the heartless bas#$@%* Can see that making a buck, or letting there animals run free.  I'm telling you, if it was a human kid, and the ad got out there, there would be something more done.  But Nooooo, it's just an animal, they have no feelings.  They are just possessions... .grrrr.... I am Soo ..

What really tick me off, is the men out there. Said that they wouldn't do it to them selves, why do it to their dog.

oh man... my Friday is sooo runined... I need to go hug Kuma now...damn....

I am going to e-mail this video link to all the local shelters, and have them try to get the word out.
Maybe the video will be more powerfull.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 11:06:08 am by BlackGreatF »

Offline BellaRoosMom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2006, 11:49:29 am »
I never knew it was like that for the ones that didn't get adopted.  I was so nieve.  I knew what eventually happened to them.  But I didn't think it was like that.  We truly do have blinders on when it comes to what goes on in the world.  I'm so glad I got my Boomer out of there.  But I can't stand to think of all the times I've visited shelters...