Author Topic: Am i the only one????  (Read 8010 times)

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Am i the only one????
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2005, 04:56:29 pm »
I love doggie kisses, when I come home from work Dozer will stand up and give me one kiss right on the mouth.  Gretchen my Redtick, will lick you all over your arms like she is giving you a bath. That can get on your nerves, although i believe she thinks she is mothering you. Dogs give unconditional love.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Nicole

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2005, 09:41:39 pm »
Hey, Jamie. Well, the Landseer will hafta wait. Can't fit it in the budget, and I want to wait until we buy a house. Well.....of course, I wouldn't necessarily wait, but, the b-friend insists. I guess I'd like to have his blessing on the whole thing. Besides, if I've got his blessing, he'll split the cost with me! hehee!

GR8DAME

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2005, 09:45:09 am »
Merlin and Raven are very aloof. I could tie a porkchop around my neck and not get a kiss from them. Strider, on the other hand has never been able to control his licker. Although it doesn't bother me, we are currently trying to get him to calm it down a little with other people, at least the face thing. It has got to be intimidating to see that big mouth coming for your face wide open nad teeth gleaming if you are not sure of the intentions behind it.
Stella