Author Topic: *urgent* Joey  (Read 2401 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
*urgent* Joey
« on: July 25, 2006, 08:52:31 am »
I have 2 days to find Joey a home. My mom says he's been peeing in the house and she wants him out(honestly I don't believe her, I think it's Colin since he's known to spray). Joey is currently being locked up in my bedroom and if I don't find him a home by Thursday he's going to be taken back to the HS and sadly he'll be put to sleep. Please if anyone can foster him or something let me know.

Joey is a 3 year old, neutered male, gets along with other animals, very sweet and loving.

I am in Northern Indiana, if anyone can help!

Oh and some pics of Joey.

he's a ragdoll by the way.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: *urgent* Joey
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 09:34:05 am »
That bites!...Is there a rescue you can contact?...I am WAY full up on cats here...8 of my own & 1 foster who probably is staying & all full time house cats :-\...Good luck!...I will definitly say a prayer for Joey & your mom changing her mind.

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 02:42:40 pm »
That sucks but cats kinda freak me out.  Could he be an outside cat?
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 02:48:00 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOO!! Ok I'm about in tears at the moment.  Poor Joey and poor you, I know you wanted to keep him so bad!!!!  I'd talk to Tony again, but if there's a chance he's peeing in the house I really can't have that around my 6 yr old.  I soooo hope you can find Joey a home.  I have heard that some stop spraying/peeing when they're an only pet, but I'm not sure if that's true or not.  If he's confined to the bathroom, is he peeing in there?  At least you'd know if it was him or another cat.  Good luck hun! :-*   

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 03:09:16 pm »
OH NO!  I hope you find Joey a home!
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2006, 03:26:20 pm »
I currently have him locked in my bedroom and nothing, he's using the litterbox just fine. I think he wants to be an only cat... he doesn't seem to have problems with other aniamls just cats. :(

edit: I forgot to add. My mom said we could keep Joey, until he finds a home, locked in my bedroom. So it's not so urgent anymore but I'd still like to find this guy a home soon.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 03:35:40 pm by dober_gurl »
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 10:47:50 am »
I was just thinking about Joey today...Any luck rehoming him?...It is too bad he didn't work out because he is such a doll! :)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2006, 10:50:08 am »
I was just thinking about Joey today...Any luck rehoming him?...It is too bad he didn't work out because he is such a doll! :)

Well there are 2 rescues I contacted, both took pics of him from me, and one hasn't contacted me while the other rescue person is on vacation until the 6th so she's going to contact me once she gets back. Everyone thinks he's pretty but yet no one is taking him... :-\

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats