Author Topic: A Few More Beach Pictures  (Read 3916 times)

mjjensen

A Few More Beach Pictures
« on: July 25, 2006, 03:36:45 pm »
  I got a chance to try out another camera today and managed not to drop it in the water this time so here's a few more pictures of Duncan and LadyBear playing at the beach. And with the posts about Chester and Sully proving themselves to be amazing water rescue dogs (great job guys!) I thought I'd post one of "Duncan, the Amazing Rescued Dog" Actually Duncan has showed no interest in resuing anything. In the picture LadyBear is rescuing him...she was trying to pull him to shore by his ear. She did it several times and it was hilarious to watch.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: A Few More Beach Pictures
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 04:11:51 pm »
They look like they were having so much fun in the pics.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

doggylover

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 05:19:34 pm »
They look so HAPPY!  How much sand is still in your car?

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 05:34:29 pm »
Very cute :)
RIP former BPO

Offline AC

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 07:02:32 pm »
Excellent pictures!! What a fun time you must have watching them interact and play! They look great together and I'm sure are having a blast. The sand aftermath seems to fall out of the fur for days doesn't it?

Offline galaxybears

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • chins n newfs
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 07:11:12 am »
Brilliant pictures, they look like they are really enjoying themselves :)
Shelley
Mum to Molly, Honey and Kitten
RIP my darling Bronte

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 07:34:57 am »
That is so cool that they can keep on getting together to play like that!  Great pics!  Poor Duncan, getting dragged out of the water by his ear!  Looks like he really hates it (NOT).  So where are Sam and Max while this is going on?  Does their Pyr heritage show through and keep them out of the water?
Daphne

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 07:56:18 am »
awwwwww such happy puppers!

mjjensen

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 08:04:46 am »
That is so cool that they can keep on getting together to play like that!  Great pics!  Poor Duncan, getting dragged out of the water by his ear!  Looks like he really hates it (NOT).  So where are Sam and Max while this is going on?  Does their Pyr heritage show through and keep them out of the water?
In spite of their half Newfy heritage Sam and Max won't go swimming. They'll wade if there's no surf but if there are any waves at all forget it. Plus when the 4 of them get together it's complete mayhem, not really appropriate for the only public beach in the area that doesn't have dog restrictions. I don't want to be the one to mess that up! We do get them all together in my yard and once I get the fence finished I'll be able to get pictures rather than running around like a madman trying to keep them rounded up.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 08:06:24 am by mjjensen »

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 09:42:24 am »
That last picture is priceless. They are so cute together. So cute in fact that I have Donny Osmond singing "Puppy Love" in my head right now ;)
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2006, 11:20:44 am »
Great pics! They look like such good friends...make s me want to get bear a brother/sister to play with :)

Offline swells

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 11:41:53 am »
What great pics and a beautiful beach! Sully wishes he could join in on the fun. We don't have many dog-friendly beaches that I know of here in Minnesota, so we have to sneak him in anywhere we go and trying to sneak an 80 lb, 5 1/2 month old pup can be quite challenging.  :D

Stacie