Author Topic: Woo hooo- Fina got her TT  (Read 1787 times)

Offline gr8brts

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Woo hooo- Fina got her TT
« on: August 05, 2006, 07:30:34 pm »
Yet another Temperament Tested dog in my house- that's now six of my Black Russians with a TT.

www.atts.org for info on the Temperament Test.

doggylover

Re: Woo hooo- Fina got her TT
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 07:37:55 pm »
Welcome to BPO, and Congrats!  I am Ronda, and I am mommy of Badger the Rotty, and Gossy the bullmastiff.  They would fail ANY temperament test. 
:)
We need PICS!  We love love love pics...

Offline gr8brts

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 07:54:19 pm »
Phew- I'm a bit slow with bulletin boards so you may have to be patient. But I think Ive got Beowulf up for my avatar. My first BRaT- now 12 years old. Still lives for toys- what's that about boys and their toys?

And to get back to the subject of the orginal post, Yes- he's the first Black Russian to get a TT.

doggylover

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 08:06:07 pm »
Phew- I'm a bit slow with bulletin boards so you may have to be patient. But I think Ive got Beowulf up for my avatar. My first BRaT- now 12 years old. Still lives for toys- what's that about boys and their toys?

And to get back to the subject of the orginal post, Yes- he's the first Black Russian to get a TT.

What a beautiful dog.  Wow.  I feel stupid, I am totally unfamiliar with that breed...Black Russian?  Very regal looking. 

Offline gr8brts

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2006, 08:18:46 pm »
Well- they are a fairly rare so it would be very easy for someone not to recognize the breed. They were just accepted into AKC a few years ago. They are easily mistaken for a Bouvier or Giant Schnauzer with natural ears. Or in the case of Genji, my girl from Finland, she still has her tail so she looks like a very large (and not very correct) Portugese Water Dog.

I tend to shorten the name to Black Russian but it really is Black Russian Terrier (or shortened even further to BRaT).