Author Topic: Pyr pup in IA  (Read 13432 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Pyr pup in IA
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2006, 06:05:15 am »
OOOOO, it's noon (your time)!  I can't wait to hear more!!!!

Julie
Still getting the fax tone...Trying again at 12:05...That's now!! ;D

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2006, 06:07:26 am »
Come on, people! We're all dying here!  :-\
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2006, 06:16:10 am »
12:02 here, hope you are talking to them about your little girl.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2006, 06:29:40 am »
I finally reached them...SNAGS.. .SNAGS...SNAGS ! :( They won't hold her for over 24 hrs. & can't take my credit card over the phone...They also close at 5:30 today so we couldn't make it in time AND Randy has to leave tonight for his weekly run...I already called my sister & told her she was going with me tomorrow & we are trying to get that together...The shelter isw calling me back because they were really busy...If they don't call by 1:30 I am calling them back...Do you think it will irritate them?...Don't want to do that!...B.t.w., her owner gave her up because their  daughter was allergic...Ima gine that!

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2006, 06:32:27 am »
Don't worry about irritating them or not! Do what you need to do! Yay. Yay! Don't give up!
Marissa

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Kiahpyr

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2006, 06:51:03 am »
You have to go get her!!! That's an order!!! ;D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2006, 06:55:37 am »
You have to go get her!!! That's an order!!! ;D
We want her so badly!!!I am waiting for the call back...They will hold her for 24 hrs. so that means I have to make it there tomorrow...Did I mention I am a bit worried about the radiator on my Durango?...If they agree to hold her I'm goin' in tho!!...I wish we could make it there today before they close but there's no way...They close at 5:30. :(

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2006, 07:06:43 am »
Could you maybe get off work a little early (I'm assuming that that's why you can't go)?  I think you are feeling a little sick to your stomach.   ;)

I  don't work outside of our home except for part time during the school year...My hubby drives semi & has to leave tonight & will not be back until Wed...We won't make it today because the shelter closes at 5:30...I just don't want to drive there myself...It's around 5 hours...I'm trying to get my sister to go with me tomorrow...& yes my tummy is upset right now! :-\

Kiahpyr

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2006, 07:54:47 am »
I just got off of the phone with Chelle. She got the run around from a lady who first said they can only hold the dog for 24 hours if you come in person. Yeah whatever! Then the lady said that Sheba is getting spayed on Monday and no one can take her until Thursday anyway. So then Chelle did some fast talking and if everything goes has planned she'll pick her up next thursday!! WOOOHOOOO!!!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 07:55:51 am by Tajsa »

Anakalia

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2006, 10:16:45 am »
Woohooo!! Man, I hope Thursday comes quickly. Why do these rescue/shelter people have to be so difficult!!  Chelle want's that cute pup now dang it!!!   ;D  Ugh, I've been keeping tabs on this story since last night and I must say my patients are running out. LOL I can just about imagine what Chelle's going through right now, waiting is the worst part!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2006, 10:36:14 am »
Thanks for posting for me April!...Just got back from my vets who allowed me to get a fax in from the shelter so I could fill out the application.

I'd been back home for 5 minutes when the phone rang...The HS director telling me she was bending the rules & SHEBA WAS OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I am SO FREAKIN' HAPPY!!!!!

We will pick her up next Thrusday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got to go call back quick to see if they know about anesthesia & pyrs...Catch you all later & TY APRIL!!!!!!! :-*

Kiahpyr

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2006, 10:41:38 am »
WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! Sammy & Pippin are going to love her so much!! :-* :-* Are you going to rename her?

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2006, 10:43:22 am »
This is so exciting, Sammy & Pippin have a sister.  Ok, now everyone thinks(knows) I am crazy.  I am running around singing "Sammmy & Pippin have a sissy"!

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2006, 10:49:09 am »
YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!! Oh my gosh, you have no idea how excited I am for you! I told my mom first thing when she came home, she was happy for you too. Yay!!! What will you name her?! I'm so happy!!! This was Zoey's happy face when I told her you were getting Sheba! And this was Dolly's. Oh well! I'm stil so happy for you!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 10:50:02 am by Saint and Mal mom »
Marissa

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2006, 10:51:58 am »
This is so exciting, Sammy & Pippin have a sister.  Ok, now everyone thinks(knows) I am crazy.  I am running around singing "Sammmy & Pippin have a sissy"!

Lisa
Lisa, ou are a nut & that's why we love you!!...April, I think we will keep her name as sh probably already knows it...I like Sheba I think!
Good news is her previous owners never turned in her papers to register her so we can come up with some fancy schmancy akc name for her!!! :D
Ideas? ;D
Got to run...I need to find the articl on Pyrs & anesthesia because the shelter isn't aware & I told the director I'd e-mail her the important info...She gets spayed on Monday...Her previous owners were going to breed her of coarse. ::)