Author Topic: Pippin & Sam have a rescue lil' Pyr sister!  (Read 5270 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Pippin & Sam have a rescue lil' Pyr sister!
« on: July 28, 2006, 12:29:31 pm »
Thanks to April & her deviousness :P we have a rescue Pyr that we are comfortable taking in!!!...She fit all of our criteria for taking another rescue dog so we get to rescue & we get our little Pyr girl!...We pick her up next Thursday!!!...Here is the link to the post April made that was obviously directed at me! :D  Ty april very much! :-*

http://www.bigpawsonly.com/index.php/topic,11581.0.html
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 12:50:02 pm by Gypsy Jazmine »

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Pippin & Sam have a rescue lil' Pyr sister!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 12:56:41 pm »
WOOOHOOOOO !!! I'm so happy for you !!!!!  ;D
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 01:14:43 pm »
I have been following the other thread and finally got a chance to log on.  Congrats on your new girl.  I know you can't wait to get her and I am sure that she can't wait to get to your house.  So, should we be expecting lots of pictures of her Thursday night?
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 02:16:03 pm »
Thanks to April & her deviousness :P we have a rescue Pyr that we are comfortable taking in!!!...She fit all of our criteria for taking another rescue dog so we get to rescue & we get our little Pyr girl!...We pick her up next Thursday!!!...Here is the link to the post April made that was obviously directed at me! :D  Ty april very much! :-*

http://www.bigpawsonly.com/index.php/topic,11581.0.html

Me devious!! HEHEHE!!! ;D 8)

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 03:04:41 pm »
Oh she's so cute!  What beautiful eyes!  This makes me so happy! :)

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 04:41:47 pm »
WOW! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the coolest thing ever! (Way to go April!! ;) :D)

I am so excited... I had no idea you were even looking, Gyps! I am just so happy for you! And the boys are going to be so happy!!!!!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 04:55:30 pm »
YAY!!!  We need more pictures!
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 05:12:46 pm »
WOW! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the coolest thing ever! (Way to go April!! ;) :D)

I am so excited... I had no idea you were even looking, Gyps! I am just so happy for you! And the boys are going to be so happy!!!!!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Well, we weren't really looking but the girliness that is obviously missing here since we had to send Rosie on we feel so much everyday...It just feels like something is missing & we know it is Rosie but she also opened room in our hearts for another...We'd planned on waiting at least a year but the best laid plans do fall by the wayside don't they? ;D ...We really wanted our rescue dog but after Rosie the criteria that had to be met was pretty vast & specific...We really didn't know if we would find a rescue to fit it all & then April posted...Sheba fit our criteria...We will even find out which kennel she comes from....I am not placing any high hopes on her being responsibly bred but it will be nice to know where she's been & where she came from so we know at least something about her background...I will also be able to contact he previous owners if I have any concerns or questions...Th at piece of mind is comforting...I don't ever want to go through the heartbreak we did with Rosie again...There is always a chanceof coarse but less a chance this way & we got to get a shelter dog...Pretty Pyrfect! ;D

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 05:13:33 pm »
That is such fantastic news!  I'm so happy for ALL of you!  Please get lots of pictures and post them ASAP so we can celebrate vicariously!! ;D ;D ;D

(a mad fit of giggles here!!)

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2006, 05:44:34 pm »
Oh she is SO beautiful!!  Congratulation s on your new addition!  Please post pictures!!

How awesome that you found each other.

Blair

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2006, 05:45:48 pm »
A big CONGRATS for you...she is so beautiful  :) I cant wait to see more pictures of her with her new wonderful family!