Author Topic: Gossy Gave me a HEART ATTACK!!!!!  (Read 12959 times)

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
Re: Gossy Gave me a HEART ATTACK!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2006, 10:58:22 am »
Bwahahahaha!  Snort!  There goes my water all over the place!  Eider used to eat everything in sight like that, edible or not really edible.  He's finally settled down and just eats everything edible in sight ::)
Daphne

Offline BlackGreatF

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2006, 11:16:46 am »

HAHA... Kuma does the same thing... eatting the apples, pears, and cherries that have fallen.  She has now gotten tall enough to actually reach a couple branches on her own.  Silly puppy.  One thing she did last year was she actually reached on the fence to get the neighbours grapes that was over on my side.  Whew, good thing she didn't have enough grapes that would harm her.  Silly.
DoggyLover, too bad this site you can't attach sound.  It would be sooo cute to hear little princess demanding things to be done.  ... hee hee.

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2006, 11:38:18 am »
HAHAHAHA....Yo u naughy little minx!

(i will give you your treat latter little one...)

Ahem..I mean...wow, I bet that really frightened you.
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

doggylover

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2006, 12:33:38 pm »

HAHA... Kuma does the same thing... eatting the apples, pears, and cherries that have fallen.  She has now gotten tall enough to actually reach a couple branches on her own.  Silly puppy.  One thing she did last year was she actually reached on the fence to get the neighbours grapes that was over on my side.  Whew, good thing she didn't have enough grapes that would harm her.  Silly.
DoggyLover, too bad this site you can't attach sound.  It would be sooo cute to hear little princess demanding things to be done.  ... hee hee.

LOLOLOL I wish I could MUTE that sound. 
She is a dear.  No way could she reach those branches except that she jumps super high, and the tree is way in need of a pruning. 
 ;) :D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2006, 12:53:34 pm »
I can picture that!...lol!...Gossy is a drama brat! :D