Author Topic: Was it just me?  (Read 4910 times)

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
Was it just me?
« on: June 11, 2005, 10:43:48 am »
I couldn't get here yesterday... when I typed in the address I went to a page that said "This page of my site is still under construction, please check back later" It did it all night..... was I the only one?  I was scared and all alone without you!!!!    :'(

nickerbokker

Re: Was it just me?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005, 11:30:48 am »
well..i personall thought i was going to die.  every time i got that message, my heart skipped a beat....but the kicker was when i couldnt get into the chat room....i couldnt breathe!  i had to get out the paper bag!!!!

youre not alone sista!  we all lost a year off our lives yesterday!

Offline vizslamaniac

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 12:49:07 pm »
I always check in from work. ;) When I couldnt get on the site I just assumed that the office IT snoop had blocked the site. Damn him! I missed hangin' out with the big dogs! When I'm home, Zoey likes to snuggle on my lap while  I'm at the computer. That's 50lbs of snuggle. I can barely reach the keyboard with her on top of me. I am soooo relieved that BPO is back on....and the pups are napping.

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 04:52:01 pm »
I was almost in tears!  And to top it off, Nicker could get in but I couldn't!  I managed to get to the chat room via Michael and Jaime's web site and there she was, taunting me!  At least I had communication to my BPO Sisters which means I didn't need a bag --- THIS TIME!  Now I'm here and everyone is out having a life...

dohertyswissy

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2005, 08:21:22 am »
I got the same freaking message Friday and Saturday!!  I actually had to give up...and....um ....go outside and do stuff!  What the {insert explative here}.....

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2005, 08:25:37 pm »
I got that message for the 1st part of today. :(

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2005, 08:41:59 pm »
Hold on guys becasue it may be in and out for a while..the switch kicked out site's booty.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Jen

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2005, 11:24:13 am »
Don't worry Jabaer.  You could run and hide and we would sniff you out!  There is NO getting rid of US!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2005, 06:20:06 pm »
That can be a pretty big task - switching to a new server.  I don't envy you that!  You are doing a wonderful job, though.  I wish I had the time and knowledge to put something like this together.  :)
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner