Author Topic: Sheba gets spayed today....  (Read 20853 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Sheba gets spayed today....
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2006, 04:29:52 pm »
Boy it is taking Thursday a looooooooooooo ong time to get here.  We want you girl home now!
You're telling me!...Have you come up with a name for your new girl yet?...I am not sure if we are going to register Sheba...It really is of no benifit to us as she will be spayed but I do love thinking up those fancy schmancy A.K.C. names so we might :D...The fun in doing it is worth (is it) 15 bucks?  ;D
B.t.w., I am feeling pretty special tonight...I called Jackie & she wasn't in so I talked to Todd...Now I know Jackie thinks Pippin is pretty spectaular & so do I of coarse because he's mine! ;D but Todd told me that they wish they hadn't sold him on a limited contract...I often feel bad about having him neutered too because he is stunning in both confirmation & shows amazing gaurdian traits & moves beautifully but I just wasn't ready for all of that...I hope somewhere down the road, if I ever do decide to breed, I don't kick myself in the butt at "the one who got away". :-\ :D

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2006, 02:24:19 am »
Oh, you will kick yourself and then find that very special one to start your breeding.  Your heart is so full of Pyrs that I do not see anyway that you will not become a great breeder one day. 

Tell me more about the names you have in mind for Sheba.  We are still working on a name for our new girl.  I think I will start a poll with my top 10 names.  I am still open to any great ideas ;D ;D It is killing me that I do not know which one it will be yet. 

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2006, 03:55:45 am »
Oh, you will kick yourself and then find that very special one to start your breeding.  Your heart is so full of Pyrs that I do not see anyway that you will not become a great breeder one day. 

Tell me more about the names you have in mind for Sheba.  We are still working on a name for our new girl.  I think I will start a poll with my top 10 names.  I am still open to any great ideas ;D ;D It is killing me that I do not know which one it will be yet. 

Lisa
Not sure if we are even going to register her or not yet but I am thinking of names 'cause it's so much fun....I will find out the name of her sire & dam when we get her papers with her Thursday...Not sure if I will use their names or not...I am definitly not interested in using her kennel name as I did with Pippin because I just have a feeling that I am not going to like them once I am able to find out more about them...ya' know? :-\

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2006, 01:41:40 pm »
I have been able to read threads but not really post lately.  So, I am glad to see that Sheba's spay surgery went well.  Now, I just have one question: is it Thursday yet?  I can't wait to see more pictures of your new girl.  By the way, congrats again on getting her.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2006, 04:23:07 pm »
I have been able to read threads but not really post lately.  So, I am glad to see that Sheba's spay surgery went well.  Now, I just have one question: is it Thursday yet?  I can't wait to see more pictures of your new girl.  By the way, congrats again on getting her.
Thanks!....At this time Thursday we will have Sheba home & I'll be posting pics! ;D

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2006, 04:55:10 pm »
It needs to be Thursday now! And I'm telling you, I've gotta meet this pup of yours someday. I'm so excited for you to have her home finally!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Kiahpyr

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2006, 02:12:47 am »
ONE MORE DAY!!!!! YAY!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2006, 03:28:20 am »
ONE MORE DAY!!!!! YAY!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!
I know!!!...Tomorrow by this time we will have been on the road for at least an hour & 1/2! ;D I have butterflies in my stomach this morning!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2006, 04:40:06 pm »
Getting any sleep?

Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

doggylover

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2006, 05:10:16 pm »
:: waits::

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2006, 05:46:38 pm »
:: waits::

I am so hyped I can't even think about sleeping!...I am so waiting for morning!...I hope I get some sleep tonight!...Sheba!...Sheba!...Sheba!!...She will not have a roundy puppy tummy but she is gonna help me keep Sam & Pippin in line! ;D....Girl power!!!!!!!

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2006, 06:11:08 pm »
Take deeeeeeeep, calming breaths, now do it again.  You should at least get a little sleep, it will be better for all involved.

Oh who am I kidding!! :D  You are so going to be at that shelter before they even unlock the doors!!  Like a kid, the night before Disneyland!! ;D ;D ;D
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline redbreast

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2006, 02:10:17 am »
K...I am going to jump in the shower, dress & we are on our way!!!!!!! ;D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2006, 02:11:28 am »
You mean you haven't left yet? Hurry Hurry!!!!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2006, 02:17:57 am »
You mean you haven't left yet? Hurry Hurry!!!!
We're on our way!...I forgot my sister was using my computer last night & was still logged on under her name...That's why I have a goofy name in my last post...lol!