Author Topic: Sheba gets spayed today....  (Read 20850 times)

Kiahpyr

Re: Sheba gets spayed today....
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2006, 06:17:40 am »
Anyone know about when we're going to hear from Chelle?  I'm so excited...I practically have to sit on my hands to not post every 5 seconds on this thread!

Julie

She'll call me right after she picks Sheba up! They left around 9am central time and it's about a five hour drive. I'll post as soon as I hear from her. I'm so excited and jealous all at the same time!!

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2006, 06:20:26 am »
Oh wow!!  I've been waiting too, along with everyone else!!  I didn't realize it was going to be so far for her!  This is going to be an all day affair!! 

So, speeding ticket or no? ;D
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

doggylover

« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2006, 06:27:51 am »
I say no speeding ticket...

Kiahpyr

« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2006, 10:01:37 am »
Chelle has Sheba!!!!! YAY!! She'll try to post pictures tonight and tell us how wonderful she is when she gets home!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 10:18:48 am by Tajsa »

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2006, 10:17:57 am »
Okay....where are the pictures?  She's not real 'til we see the pictures!  Gotta share, Chelle!!!   ;D ;D ;D

I can't wait to see her!!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2006, 10:20:21 am »
Oh wow!!  I've been waiting too, along with everyone else!!  I didn't realize it was going to be so far for her!  This is going to be an all day affair!! 

So far no speeding ticket!! I'm sure there won't be one on the way home either.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2006, 06:07:05 pm »

So far no speeding ticket!! I'm sure there won't be one on the way home either.
You guys made me laugh!...Nope..no speeding ticket...I remembered the fuzz buster this time & had my hubby mount his extra kick a** c.b. radio in the Durango for bear reports...We left town at 9:15 this morning & didn't get back to town until after 9 tonight...Had to stop for potty breaks & to water Sheba & we spent alot of time at the shelter...I am exausted but she is home!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D