Author Topic: BPO to the RESCUE: Lets Find Mommyofschnauzer's Dane Pup; He is LOST!!  (Read 26392 times)

doggylover

doggylover

http://www.greatdanerescue.org/viewadoptee.aspx?adoptee=307

OK I dont like the fact that this group is using pics of puppies they may or may not have (like models) but this is what appears to be a very nice, HUGE rescue near you Mel...Just a thought.

doggylover

I have an email out to a private owner who has to rehome their 6 month male dane. 

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
I can help with transport of any Danes nearby. I know there's a Dane rescue in Oklahoma. Let me get the website address. Don't know if they have any puppies or anything, but it is a rescue with Great Danes who need good homes!
http://www.heartlandgdr.org/
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Gypsy Jazmine

This is so much fun!! Now a reason to search petfinder. LOL!! Like I need a reason!!! ;D

Bwahahaha!!!!!!!  Same here. 

Rhonda, you scared the snot out of me with that subject line!  Naughty girl!
Made ya click on it though  ;) and it WAS/IS that urgent!

Oh Rhonda that was underhanded but for a good reason!...Does that make it overhanded? :D I sure hope we can find her that perfect pup!...I am a little afraid to surf Petfinder though...We all know what happened last time I did! :D
Best wishes in the puppy hunt! :)

doggylover

I just heard from the owner of the pup, he found a home this afternoon.  Danes are popular!
I will NOT be deterred.
 >:(

Gypsy Jazmine

I just heard from the owner of the pup, he found a home this afternoon.  Danes are popular!
I will NOT be deterred.
 >:(
Go get 'em Rhonda! 8) ;D

doggylover

Titan has a bum leg just like you Mel.  You could share war stories and name him 'Ryan' like, "saving private ryan" then we could all sit around and make jokes about his privates....

Kiahpyr

Titan has a bum leg just like you Mel.  You could share war stories and name him 'Ryan' like, "saving private ryan" then we could all sit around and make jokes about his privates....

Ronda you are so naughty!!!

kristi

I think that's a great idea Ronda!
(wow... we are cruel!) :D
-k.

MommyOfSchnauzers

I love you all so much.  I am crying.  :'(  I'm sorry I've been "hiding" today.  Between the all day task of giving Dazy a hair cut while I have a gimpy leg, and being heart broken over my puppy that wasn't meant to be.... I just couldn't bring myself to come and hang out today.  I love you  all very much and I am beyond thankful to have such great friends.  I will come up with somewhat of a list of what I am looking for, but mainly, I'm just looking for "my pup".  I love you all very much.  Thank you.   :'(

doggylover

OK here is a wish list:

Boy (girl if she is beyond irresistable)
    Puppy (under 6 months-max)
    Any color dane
    Must have puppy tummy/breath

Keep them coming PLEASE!

Kiahpyr

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6664912

Nevermind!! Sorry Mel looks like he got adopted! :-\
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 03:17:27 pm by Tajsa »