Giant Schnauzers > Giant Schnauzer Discussions

New to board, I am now owned by a GIANT

(1/4) > >>

Annabelle:
HI all,
Hope I am doing this correctly?  New to boards.  New GS owner as well!  Day two of the madness of owning a puppy; wow how quickly we forget.  Our other dog is a boxer-pit mix/9 years old. 
Just wanted to say HI and meet everyone!
OH I am sure I will be posting often as i already have tonsssss of questions!???

MommyOfSchnauzers:
Welcome to BPO.  I'm Melissa, or Mel to most.  I'm mommy of a 13 month old Giant Schnauzer, Dazy and a 4 year old Mini Schnauzer Ladybug who has a Giant attitude!  I can't wait to see pics of your new girl!

Gypsy Jazmine:

--- Quote from: Annabelle on August 01, 2006, 06:24:44 pm ---HI all,
Hope I am doing this correctly?  New to boards.  New GS owner as well!  Day two of the madness of owning a puppy; wow how quickly we forget.  Our other dog is a boxer-pit mix/9 years old. 
Just wanted to say HI and meet everyone!
OH I am sure I will be posting often as i already have tonsssss of questions!???

--- End quote ---
Welcome to BPO!...I'm Chelle & my big guys are Samson & Pippin, both Great Pyrenees...We will be adding a sweet little girl Pyr to our pack on Thursday!...Her name is Sheba & she is 5 months old!...I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

Annabelle:
thank you for the welcome!  day 3 of this biting and peeing and poopoo-ing madness continues and not to mention loss of sleep d/t whiny nights!  OH but how cute she is!
going this am for 2nd series of shots.  i hope she doesn't bite the vet too...LOL!

Annabelle:
Hi Tina, I have been admiring Jack's photo everytime I see it!  he is so gorgeous!  but then again all the dogs are very beautiful...I just love big dogs!
thanks for the welcome!
got to get hubby to get Annabelle's pic on here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version