Author Topic: New to board, I am now owned by a GIANT  (Read 15706 times)

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: New to board, I am now owned by a GIANT
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2006, 10:49:14 am »
Hello! I'm Marissa, mom to Dolly a Saint Bernard and Zoey an Alaskan Malamute. Welcome to Big Paws only! We love pics!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2006, 11:58:05 am »
Hi, I am Paige and somewhat new to this site as well- it is a great site. I am owned by 3 Pyrs (2 in the pic) a Great Dane (one of the greatest loves of my life) and Nefoundland/Golden Retriever. All of my dogs are rescues and 2 of the Pyrs and the Newf mix are still in potty training 101. ( I know own a carpet cleaner) Good luck with your new giant- they are well worth the work and time that you invest in them.

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2006, 01:10:46 pm »
Welcome.  I'm Kat and I am owned by 2 Malinois females (Kaila and Cinder) and 1 Malinois x Ridgeback male (Shiner).  I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby.  In case no one has told you this place is addictive. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2006, 01:11:27 pm »
Hey there Annabelle!!  Welcome to the most totally addictive site available.

I am Krista.  I am proud new mama of a six year old rescued Great Dane named Cosmo.  He is my first Big Paw.  He shares the house, the yard and all my time with Sadie, a Husky X, and Sam, a Lab X.

Pictures???
Krista, Cosmo (Goofus), Sadie (THE BOSS) and Sammie (Sweet Boy)
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes