Author Topic: Wobblers Information? Mozart had an issue today with falling over.  (Read 2116 times)

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
I am posting the for Cricket, she is having computer issues today.  Mozart has wobblers and today when he was eating out of his raised dish he fell over, it happend a few times then he was ok. His back leg just stoped holding him up. Is this normal for wobblers?

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: Wobblers Information? Mozart had an issue today with falling over.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 02:32:19 am »
Thanks, I will pass that on to cricket.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

cricket36580

Re: Wobblers Information? Mozart had an issue today with falling over.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 05:19:56 am »
Thanks Kookey.  I'm on a friend's computer right now.  We're still having issues.  Several things got struck by lightening and the dsl and phone lines were only 2 of them.  Anyway, it was real weird.  I just wanted to make sure that this is "normal".  He's not had any issues before or since like this.  Really scared me at first.  All I could think was I was going to have to carry a 150# resisting dog ALL the way to the car and go to the vet's.   :o  He had the zoomies this morning for some reason and if you didn't know he had a problem you wouldn't have been able to tell.  Go figure. 

He's scheduled to be transported on or around the 8th.  The home he is going to is very near one of the premier vets for Wobbler's and she's already interviewed him and they are anxiously awaiting him.  I'm SOOOO glad that I didn't fly him.  I can only imagine how he wouldv'e felt after that.  He's a new dog now.