Author Topic: Sheba Stories...Chapter One. ( :  (Read 9854 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Sheba Stories...Chapter One. ( :
« on: August 04, 2006, 03:24:10 am »
This is amusing & it does my heart good!
Sheba came with an owners surrender statement that said that she rarely barked as the owners taught her not to >:( & it also said she never chewed anything up & only chewed on her stuffed animals but didn't destroy them...Hhhhmmm mmmmmmmm...tha t's an odd Pyr. :D...Well, it didn't take Sheba long to notice here that  Pyrs get to bark...ALOT! :o ...lol!...She was SSSSSOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO happy gaurding with Sam & Pippin & also looked quite  pleased that a dog can bark RIGHT OUT LOUD HERE!!! ;D...So, she barks...lol!...What's really funny is the shelter director mentioned she never barked there & I told her that would be changing...lol!...Also, Sheba came with a bag of obviously well loved stuffies & I was told her fav was the duck which was dirty & chewed on but not torn anywhere...Wee eellllllllllll lllllll, this morning I woke up to a pile of stuffing in the crate (yup, she crated perfect her 1st time) & Mr. Duck had been sent on to stuffie heaven by Miss Sheba...It is amazing how a perfectly good dog can be runined in no time flat by unruly beasts like Sam & Pippin :-\ :D...I slept with Sheba in the dogs room last night so I know she wasn't distressed about being here & in the crate...I am thinking she looked around her & went "YEEEESSSSSSSSS S!...I GET TO BE A REAL DOG!!" ;D...& all I can think is "welcomelittle girl to a place where we will love & understand you! :)

edited to add a pic from this morning...Yes, Pippin's been chewing on her head already & she couldn't be more pleased! ;D
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 03:40:19 am by Gypsy Jazmine »

Offline daisy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Sheba Stories...Chapter One. ( :
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 04:19:07 am »
LOL! I love it!

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 04:26:21 am »
Hahahaha! Great Report, If that is not a picture of trouble I don't know what is.  She has that impish look in her eye like our girl Sophie does.
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.â€

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 04:28:17 am »
I am soooooo happy for y'all - I just cant say that enough!
And I love the Sheba stories - keem 'em coming with LOTS of pics, please!  :)

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 04:28:29 am »
She just gets cuter every time I see her!  How old is she, Chelle?
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 04:41:02 am »
She just gets cuter every time I see her!  How old is she, Chelle?
We were  told she was 5 months old but, as per her papers, she is 6 months old today! ;D

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 04:48:57 am »
What a great place for her 6 month birthday, with her family.  Bark your head off little Sheba.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 04:54:01 am »
Happy Birthday, lil Sheba!!  The best birthday present ever:  to be with a great and loving family and to get to be a REAL pyr!!!  She looks like she's settling in well!!!

Cowboy and Chester send drools!

DakotaMom

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 05:02:32 am »
She is beautiful!

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 05:15:59 am »
Those eyes!!!!  She is adorable!  Sounds like she's happily settling in already.  Can't wait to continue to read updates.
Daphne

Offline Boyle

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 05:19:40 am »
She must be so happy to be a real dog!  She is a doll.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 06:05:45 am »
Happy Half Birthday Sheba!!! I'm so happy for you and your new home. Just keep them boys in line! LOL!!

Offline BellaRoosMom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 06:20:02 am »
Happy Birthday Girl!!!  Enjoy those duckies...I hear they have more at FurKid Stores!!!! lol

Anakalia

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 06:40:53 am »
HAHAHAHAA!!  She's such a cutie!  I'm so glad she has you and your family, what an awesome way to celebrate her 6 mo. Birthday...she gets to bark all day AND attack the stuffies! LOL

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2006, 06:44:43 am »
Hooray!  I'm so excited for Sheba!!  Are you guys sticking with her name or have you decided on another one?
We are keeping Sheba because she knows her name & I don't want to further confuse her...BUT...lo l!...Even though it is of no benefit to us we are probably going to register her because it is worth 15 bucks ot ahve the fun of thinking of the fancy schmancy AKC name!..lol!...Her dams name is Eve & I was thinkming of names with Eve in them & I said to my hubby, "How about Sheba  Summer's Eve"...I realized I was REALLY tired when he reminded m e that there is a product called that. :-\ oops! :-\ :o :D