Author Topic: Sheba Stories...Chapter One. ( :  (Read 9867 times)

Anakalia

Re: Sheba Stories...Chapter One. ( :
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2006, 06:53:04 am »
Hooray!  I'm so excited for Sheba!!  Are you guys sticking with her name or have you decided on another one?
We are keeping Sheba because she knows her name & I don't want to further confuse her...BUT...lo l!...Even though it is of no benefit to us we are probably going to register her because it is worth 15 bucks ot ahve the fun of thinking of the fancy schmancy AKC name!..lol!...Her dams name is Eve & I was thinkming of names with Eve in them & I said to my hubby, "How about Sheba  Summer's Eve"...I realized I was REALLY tired when he reminded m e that there is a product called that. :-\ oops! :-\ :o :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA AA!! OMG! That is the funniest thing EVER!!  Hopefully you had some well deserved rest and now you can think clearly.  :P  I'm not good with names but I'm sure a lot can be done with Eve, just don't be putting that word Summer's in front of it!! hahahahhaaa  ;D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2006, 07:11:19 am »
Hooray!  I'm so excited for Sheba!!  Are you guys sticking with her name or have you decided on another one?
We are keeping Sheba because she knows her name & I don't want to further confuse her...BUT...lo l!...Even though it is of no benefit to us we are probably going to register her because it is worth 15 bucks ot ahve the fun of thinking of the fancy schmancy AKC name!..lol!...Her dams name is Eve & I was thinkming of names with Eve in them & I said to my hubby, "How about Sheba  Summer's Eve"...I realized I was REALLY tired when he reminded m e that there is a product called that. :-\ oops! :-\ :o :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA AA!! OMG! That is the funniest thing EVER!!  Hopefully you had some well deserved rest and now you can think clearly.  :P  I'm not good with names but I'm sure a lot can be done with Eve, just don't be putting that word Summer's in front of it!! hahahahhaaa  ;D
another reason to love my dh!...lol!...can you imagine if I didn't have him AND never caught my mistake & had her registered as such?...OMG! :(
I forgot to mention that Sheba LOVES our fenced yard!...Her previous owners said she went out for "about 3 hours a day to potty & play" & was tied out as they had no fence...it  is so good to watch her lovin' it! ;D Earlier today she tried to jump in our pool with the kids...it's one of those soft sided ones with the blow up ring around the top...She got part way over & got stuck...Couldn't get in or out she was hung up on the top ring on her belly...I saved her but it was hilarious! :D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2006, 10:34:51 am »
How about...

Sheba's Hot Summer Nights

Sheba's Cold Winters Eve or Sheba's Winters Eve

Sheba's Spoiled Christmas Eve ;D

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2006, 12:23:27 pm »
Congrats on getting Sheba home. My 2 youngest Pyrs are 6 and 7 months old and the 7 month old is going thru the butt head stage. We live out in the country so they, along with the 7 year old,(and the dane) get to roam as much as they please and of course bark as much as they please. She is a very pretty young lady and she is so fortunate to have been adopted by your family...Paige

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2006, 12:37:56 pm »
She is a doll, keep the pics and stories coming. Tell the boys not to teach her too many bad habits...go figure someone would not let their dog bark, mine would laugh and keep going. ;)

doggylover

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2006, 12:42:36 pm »
You know, I don't think its really a problem to change her name.  We named Badger and then like a year later, David started calling him 'Pookie'.  Over time, he has become Pookie, but he also answers to 'Badger'.  Once she is settled, you can start calling her another name some of the time, Sheba, other times...eventu ally she will answer to either and you have a new name!
Sheba is a pretty name, its just a thought...dog names are so personal; I would want to name her myself.

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2006, 12:54:58 pm »
I am so happy that she is "home at last".  Welcome dear pupper, bark your heart out!

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2006, 11:31:12 pm »
Hey Gypsy,

Doesn't she look like a little "Sammy" girl? This one won't be spoiled, right?  ::) She sounds like such a doll. So glad you found a new girl to add to your home! Looking forward to more pics!

Deena

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2006, 01:29:36 am »
Sheba's Spoiled Christmas Eve ;D

I like it!  She's your Christmas in July... Sorta.  I guess it really is August now.  She does look like Sammy.  Same smile ;)  So glad to hear she's enjoying being a BIG DOG!
Daphne