Author Topic: Intro  (Read 7183 times)

Offline ed kiplinger

• Gnawer
  • Rascal & Lil' Bear
    • View Profile
Intro
« on: August 01, 2006, 05:20:46 am »
My name is Ed living in central Virginia. Pets include a large 12 yo Sheltie: Escher
2 4 month old Austrailan Shepherds: Rascal & Lil' Bear
Himalyan/persian mix: Miss Kitty (NO pic)
Pics below.

Glad to be here to learn and share info!!!
~Ed

Aussies Rock!

kristi

Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 05:30:48 am »
Welcome Ed!
I'm Kristi & a have an 8yr. Bullmastiff named Sampson.
Your dogs are very cute!
Looking forward to seeing more pics!
-k.

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 05:32:20 am »
Welcome!!!  Your babies are too cute!!  I'm Heatherton, call me H, and I am owned by Daphne a boxer and Stone a siamese mix.  Enjoy, lots of info here and some general hilarity!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 06:16:47 am »
Welcome! Your pups are beautiful. I am Mandy, mom to Bear -- an almost one Newf/Cane corso

doggylover

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 06:24:12 am »
Welcome to BPO!  I am Ronda, and I am momma to Badger, the Rotty, and Goshawk, the Bullmastiff.
Your dogs are beautiful!

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 06:44:58 am »
Hey Ed!!  Welcome to BPO.  Fairly new myself, but am certifiably addicted.

I am Krista. I share space, but not the couch with Cosmo, a Great Dane, Sam, a LabX, and Sadie, a HuskyX.

Krista, Cosmo (Goofus), Sadie (THE BOSS) and Sammie (Sweet Boy)
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2006, 01:33:39 pm »
Hi! I'm Kat and I share my house with Cinder and Kaila (Belgian Malinois females) and Shiner (male Malinois x Ridgeback).  Welcome to BPO. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 05:03:19 pm »
Hi Ed & welcome to BPO!...I'm Chelle & I live with 8 house cats & our current foster kitten, 2 house bunnies, a guinea pig princess & my 3 big paws...Samson, Pippin & our little rescue girl we picked up yesterday...He r name is Sheba & she is 6 months old today!...All 3 are Great Pyrenees...You r fur friends are beautiful!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 05:07:21 pm »
Hi Ed, Welcome to BPO.  Your babies sure are good looking.  I am Lisa owned by two Great Pyrenees.  Sugar Bear is my 2 year old big baby boy. Dixie Darlin is my 1 1/2 year old wild child.  I pick up my next owner an 8 week old girl pyr in three weeks.  We are still working on a name for her. 

You must know that we just love photos, so you have to post lots and lots of them.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 05:10:54 pm »
Hey there Ed! I'm Marissa is Kansas. I'm mom to Zoey an 17 month Alaskan Malamute and Dolly a 15 month Saint Bernard. I love your Aussies! I used to have a mix Aussie, but he passed away last year. Can't wait to see more pics of your doggies!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 05:24:26 pm »
Hi Ed welcome I think you'll like it here,we are kinda new also,but everyone has been very friendly and supportive.

I'm Tricia and we have three fur kids actually four including our kitty.

Magic,a 71/2 year old Bouvier
Emma a 3 year old Rotti Peke mix (daddy's little girl)
Falkor 51/2 months old and the newest pack member a white Collie with Tri-color head.

Have fun here

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 05:45:02 pm »
Hi Ed and welcome to you and your brood!  I am owned and loved by two Newfoundlands:  Cowboy and 3 year old Landseer (black and white) and Chester, a one year old brown.  I am tolerated by 3 genuine pound cats:  Raider, a 13 year old SOB  ;, Pawn an 11 year old sweet-heart, and Jack a 1 year old just about feral tuxedo kitten!

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 06:28:47 pm »
Hey Ed! Welcome Aboard, Escher is a handsome fellow. My old man sheltie Casie left us last year unfortunately.  He was just the best darned dog, talked all the time, but he was a great kid.

This is him when he was 14 I think.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 06:29:50 pm by brandon »
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline My Friend Joey

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Kuvasz/Pyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2006, 09:04:13 pm »
 :)Hi Ed, your dogs are beautiful. My name is Georgi and I'm new to the group also. I have a rescue dog named Joey. He is a handful but I can't imagine my life without him now. He's such a clown and always busy. He is a Kuvasz/Pyr cross. Enjoy the group...very friendly people here.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~Unknown

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2006, 02:44:56 pm »
Hi Ed, your furfamily is gorgeous.

My name is Chris, and my family includes, Keiko an 8 yr old husky/shep mix, Gunther a 21 mo old great dane, and Nigel and Posey, two 9 mo old rat terriers.  Plus Pasta, my year old cockatiel.  ;D