Author Topic: PUPS KEEPING COOL!  (Read 31695 times)

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
PUPS KEEPING COOL!
« on: August 05, 2006, 10:02:37 pm »
It has been sooo hot here!  90 plus degrees!  I kono,I know, that is NOT really "hot" compared to some areas you all live in, but for us it is atrocious!  Our grass is actually dying!  We don't EVER have to water, it is just "green" I went out to mow and ACTUALLY got "told" by hun that it was not "allowed"!!!!He is a yard freak!  It is always "clean cut and looks grand!"  apparently, unknown to me, (I guess I am a bit "slow" in this area that if I mow it will be totally brown and look terrible!  ( Kids actually mow but I supervise that, they were so like SWEET we can go to the lake with the dogs YEAH!!!")  Abyway we are changing the pools int he kennel at least twice daily, and I swear to get the green crap that grows on the sides is almost impossible to keep up with.  I gave up scrubbing every tiem and just spray the heck out of the pools when I change them.  The pups can't seem to get the clue that there are THREE pools and must congregate in one!  The only little boy left gets "rolled" by the girls and poor baby waits until they are done with their fun to be the lone ranger covered in mud cooling off!  He is totally a honey and one of the favorites!  I did try sitting int he pool when it filled, just to cool off myself but the little buggers thought I was free game and I almost drowned in a kiddie pool!  Just kidding!  They really did think it was grand having me down on hteir level and what a mess I was when it was all said and done! 
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline FumbsAuntie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: PUPS KEEPING COOL!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 11:08:50 pm »
OOOOOOOOOOHHHH HHHHHH!! They are all soooooo cute! you may have to watch out, I am on my way there right now to steal them all!! I love the one with them all in the pool! and boy is that water DIRTY!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 03:35:38 am »
Such cute pics. Your puppers are sure growing so quickly.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 06:29:06 am »
They are absolutely adorable! 
Daphne

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 06:31:28 am »
They are absolutely adorable! 

yes, they are adorable! 

And Daphne.... You KNOW where you wanna be.

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 06:38:13 am »
They are so cute! I love them  :-*
RIP former BPO

Kiahpyr

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 12:43:20 pm »
So aborable!!! I love them little puppers!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2006, 03:31:54 pm »
That is just heart warming!...& that little boy...Oh my goodness!...He just steals my heart..That face!!!...One day when my children are grown I plan on having a Kuvasz...The time I spent with Rosie opened my eyes to what wonderful & silly dogs they are...I miss her so much & can't see that void being filled completely until I get to love another of these awesome dogs...B.t.w., I hear your dogs are jsut as they should be (wonderful) from a very good source! ;D