Author Topic: Sheba either asking for it or all THAT!  (Read 5096 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Sheba either asking for it or all THAT!
« on: August 06, 2006, 07:53:44 pm »
I can't decide if she is that bold or had a death wish :o...Either way it scares me! :-\ :D
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 01:43:16 am by Gypsy Jazmine »

doggylover

Re: Sheba either asking for it or all THAT!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 08:06:58 pm »
LOLOL we are going through this same thing around here.  Gossy is pushing it BIG TIME with Badger.  Poor Pookie just wants to rest.  Poor Gossy just wants to bug the heck out of him...
 :D
Maybe we should swap, you take Gossy and we'll take Pippin. 

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 08:13:34 pm »
LOLOL we are going through this same thing around here.  Gossy is pushing it BIG TIME with Badger.  Poor Pookie just wants to rest.  Poor Gossy just wants to bug the heck out of him...
 :D
Maybe we should swap, you take Gossy and we'll take Pippin. 

I am going to be a good enough friend to say no...you'd be knee deep in vet bills & I'd be rolling in puppy fluff & giggling!...Pippin + Pooky=let me ask you this friend..do you feel lucky? :D
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 01:45:34 am by Gypsy Jazmine »

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 10:40:22 pm »
Ppuppies arent' they NEVERENDING ENERGY,Falkor is always after our Emma our little one he thinks she is the greatest thing since scliced bread.But watching them more closely I am finding that she is instigating him,I think she is trying to get him in trouble sometimes I really think so.

In any even he is always looking for something to do or get into,and usually finds something.

I have to keep repeating they are only pups for a little while,and you will miss him when he grows up,so

ENJOY while we can

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 01:32:42 am »
Oh that girl is going to rule, big time.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Icerotti

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 01:40:18 am »
HEEEEE the boys are gonna have a challange on thier hands...or paws....... ;)
Our Rosie bugs our boys like that too ::)

Kiahpyr

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 02:04:50 am »
Looks all in fun to me! Sheba is going to rule!!

Just remember Girls Rule Boys Drool! ;D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 02:21:39 am »
GREAT pics!

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 02:39:39 am »
She sure seems to know that she can push it with Pippin and still live to tell about it.  She's ADORABLE!!!!  Too smart for your good though.  Keep those pictures coming!  You know we need to see bazillions of pics!
Daphne

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 04:41:39 am »
Looks all in fun to me! Sheba is going to rule!!

Just remember Girls Rule Boys Drool! ;D
I think she is going to rule!...When we got her home the 1st night & introduced all 3 dogs out front (not Sam & Pippin's territory really as the back yard is fenced) on leash & the boys decided they were going to kill her & she did not flinch & gave it right back full force...It was a disaster!!!...I managed to get the boys in & baby gated them in the dogs room & we let Sheba up from the garage...Sam & Pippin were acting fools with all the lunging & snarling...She ba went over to the baby gate snarled back, barked for good measure & then went to a food dish to eat...lol!

Anakalia

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2006, 04:45:56 am »
I think she is going to rule!...When we got her home the 1st night & introduced all 3 dogs out front (not Sam & Pippin's territory really as the back yard is fenced) on leash & the boys decided they were going to kill her & she did not flinch & gave it right back full force...It was a disaster!!!...I managed to get the boys in & baby gated them in the dogs room & we let Sheba up from the garage...Sam & Pippin were acting fools with all the lunging & snarling...She ba went over to the baby gate snarled back, barked for good measure & then went to a food dish to eat...lol!

OMG! LMAO!!!  I knew I seen an evil gleam in her eyes...those pics really do tell all! hahahahaha  She looks so happy though....and that's all that really matters! hehee

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2006, 12:05:24 pm »
I agree that it just looks like play. Sheba looks like a sassy girl like Zoey! Zoey is always bothering Dolly, but that's cause Dolly can be so lazy! Sheba and Pippin will have lots of fun together!  ;)
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2006, 06:48:38 pm »
The pics of Ruck & Balu are priceless! ;D Pippin already gave her a bite to the snout leaving a small puncture but that ain't learned her yet...lol!...I am sure she'll figure it out eventually. :-\