Author Topic: New Dudley Pics!! *Looking for a home*  (Read 4612 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
New Dudley Pics!! *Looking for a home*
« on: August 05, 2006, 04:41:35 pm »
We still have Dudley and yes he's still up for adoption! Dudley is a year old, neutered male, Flat-Coated Retriever Mix. He was almost hit by a car when we found him, around the end of April I believe, and we fostered him for awhile hoping to find his old home or a new home. With no luck we sent him to the Humane Society hoping he'd be adopted out of there. Sadly his euthanasia day came to fast(he was going kennel crazy) and we had to get him out of there. Dudley has been with us for awhile now and we're still looking for a home for him. We sadly can't keep him as he doesn't fit our lifestyle and we really want to see him in a good home! He is neutered, shots, housetrained, good with other animals and people, loves water, doesn't run away, jumps 4 ft fences, wants to be a house dog and with his people, knows how to sit and shake, all around wonderful dog! Please cross post this if you can, I really want to see him a loving home! I took some new pics of him and as you can see he's always on the move. :p

more to come...
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 03:45:21 pm by dober_gurl »
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: New Dudley Pics!!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 04:42:31 pm »

and that's it!! :D
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 04:45:18 pm »
 ???What's the hold up he looks wonderful,I wish I wasn't full up.We are at our limit on a fixed income

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 04:47:37 pm »
???What's the hold up he looks wonderful,I wish I wasn't full up.We are at our limit on a fixed income

The problem is no one seems interested in a big black dog. :( He's an awesome dog though!

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

doggylover

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2006, 04:54:48 pm »
AWWW imma keep bumping this.  Tell everyone EVERYTHING about wonderful MR. DUDLEY, all his faults and all his wonderfulness, and we'll find him his forever home!
YAY DUDLEY!

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 03:20:07 pm »
bump! Doesn't anyone want this sweet boy?

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 03:28:49 pm »
Dudley's a handsome fella.  If I hadn't promised that the next dog in the house was going to be a Greater Swiss I would be very tempted.  I have never figured out why people don't like big black dogs. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Nicole

Re: New Dudley Pics!! *Looking for a home*
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2006, 03:56:31 pm »
UGH! I totally love big black dogs, and he looks a LOT like MY big black dog! I'd keep him forever, if I wasn't already going to take Dewey...

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2006, 03:56:52 pm »
bumpin' for Dudley!

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 05:04:40 am »
bump

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2006, 04:46:06 am »
bump guys

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Nicole

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2006, 06:46:02 am »
Megan,
 I forwarded pics last night to my friend, so I'm still waiting for a response. He's looking for a dog, and a sweet one like Dudley would be perfect for him!

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2006, 07:06:37 am »
Megan,
 I forwarded pics last night to my friend, so I'm still waiting for a response. He's looking for a dog, and a sweet one like Dudley would be perfect for him!

Thank You! :-*

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 03:59:57 am »
I love my big black dog (Flat Coated Retriever).  I didn't realize that people didn't love big black doggies.  I wish I could take Dudley but my husband doesn't even want Harley

Best of luck finding him a great home - I will keep my eyes and ears open!!

Randy & Harley