Author Topic: Pippin is teaching Sheba the joys of being a dirty dog...sigh.  (Read 14342 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Well, she didn't stay sparkling white long...lol!...I would bet she was never dirty a day in her life before she came here...The House of Kay where a dog can be a dog! ;D You'll all remember Pippin's "dirty" pics :D (if not I posted the last pic here of him after one of his mud baths) Well, Pippin is a great mentor concerning all things dog! :D

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Pippin is teaching Sheba the joys of being a dirty dog...sigh.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 12:13:03 pm »
LOL she has a great teacher ;) Those are great pics :)
Thanks!...I am going to announce now for all of BPO to hear that I HAVE FINALLY ACCEPTED THAT MY KITCHEN FLOOR IS NEVER GOING TO BE CLEAN AGAIN UNLESS I'VE JUST MOPPED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-\
Battling Pippin with keeping the floors clean was enough...Now Sheba...I have officially given up the fight. ;D God that feels better! :D

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 01:11:55 pm »
OMG!  Those are some great pix!  How did they get so muddy?!  Actually, I know- Binky can come in muddy even if it hasn't rained in a week.  As for the kitchen floor, right on, I too have accepted that the only time it will be clean is for five seconds after I mop and if I have locked all of the animals outdoors with my husband!  Oh, I love those pictures, gotta look again!
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Offline tanimara

• Big Paw Certified
  • Tanimara's Spirit Warrior "Warrior"
    • View Profile
    • Tanimara Great Pyrenees
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 01:59:27 pm »
You go Pippin... That's my boy!....LOL

Jackie
Jackie Wood
Owner/Breeder Tanimara Great Pyrenees

"A people without a history is like wind on the buffalo grass"
Crazy Horse - Oglala Sioux

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 02:08:06 pm »
OMG!  Those are some great pix!  How did they get so muddy?!  Actually, I know- Binky can come in muddy even if it hasn't rained in a week.  As for the kitchen floor, right on, I too have accepted that the only time it will be clean is for five seconds after I mop and if I have locked all of the animals outdoors with my husband!  Oh, I love those pictures, gotta look again!
My dogs have a wading pool in the back yard & we have a large dirt area for the dogs to dig in...bad combo...lol!...They get wet in the pool & then go dig & roll in the dirt and we have an 1/8 mile dirt track in the backyard...& there is a boggy area way out back...We've fenced it off so they just dig next to the fence so the water comes under & then they play in it.
& Jackie, I knew you'd like that!..Your Pippin is ALL boy! :-\ :D

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 02:13:24 pm »
Kitchen,  ???
I have that policy for the whole house.

Pippin, you just have to show her how to get mud from head to tail like you can.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Anakalia

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 02:18:01 pm »
OMG!! Such cute pics!!  They're both so adorable dirty! lol

Kiahpyr

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 02:25:57 pm »
HAHAHAHA!!! :D

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 02:35:03 pm »
Bwahahahah!!! She has a ways to go to catch up with Pippin!  What did I write earlier about her?  That she was going to be trouble or something to that effect?  You can jsut see it in her eyes in those pics on the cart.  I know exactly what happened.  They sent you really cute pics while she was at the pound to make you think she was so sweet.  Then they told her she had to be sweet when yuo came to visit if she wanted a great home.  It was a conspiracy.  NOW the little dickens in her comes out!  LOL!  They did that to me iwth my kids too.  Sent us these cute videos with the kids acting so sweet...  They were so quiet and sweet when we visited...  By the time we found out what we'd gotten ourselves into, it was too late!!!!  DH asked the other day if we couldn't ship them back to Russia, but I told him it was way too late.  They know our home address now.  Bwahaahah!!!! You're sunk, lady!  It isn't a bad place to be, is it?  Look at those eyes!  She's a doll!
Daphne

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2006, 03:41:21 pm »
Bwahahahah!!! She has a ways to go to catch up with Pippin!  What did I write earlier about her?  That she was going to be trouble or something to that effect?  You can jsut see it in her eyes in those pics on the cart.  I know exactly what happened.  They sent you really cute pics while she was at the pound to make you think she was so sweet.  Then they told her she had to be sweet when yuo came to visit if she wanted a great home.  It was a conspiracy.  NOW the little dickens in her comes out!  LOL!  They did that to me iwth my kids too.  Sent us these cute videos with the kids acting so sweet...  They were so quiet and sweet when we visited...  By the time we found out what we'd gotten ourselves into, it was too late!!!!  DH asked the other day if we couldn't ship them back to Russia, but I told him it was way too late.  They know our home address now.  Bwahaahah!!!! You're sunk, lady!  It isn't a bad place to be, is it?  Look at those eyes!  She's a doll!
You called it right Daphne!!...She is turning into a little hellion!...It is a darn good thing I like naughty animals...Keep s me on my toes! ;D

& YOU MS. April...HAHAHA HAHAHAHA my sweet patootie! :D...You'll be laughing Thursday when Kiah & Kitana are playing in the very same yard my dogs get that filthy in! :o :D :D :D I bet I'll have the last laugh! :D ;D 8)

& oh, Daphne, you are right about the sweet shelter pics...I mean this is what April so evily & (& obviously she is in on the conspiracy!) sent me...Hhhhmmmmm m, Could that even be the same dog as in the other pics?...Yes, that is a puppy that looks suspiciously like Sheba digging in hole big enough for her to lay down in...It can't be her though because she is that sweet white as snow pup in the 1st pic I ever saw of her...right? :-\ :D & that definitly can't be the same sweet puppy terrorizing Pippin...can it? :-\
edited because I still attached the wrong pic...lol...le ft it & attached the one I wanted finally.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 03:57:24 pm by Gypsy Jazmine »

Kiahpyr

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2006, 03:44:48 pm »
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! See I let you have the naughty ones while mine are all sweet and innocent. ;D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2006, 03:49:44 pm »
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! See I let you have the naughty ones while mine are all sweet and innocent. ;D
Oh we'll see how sweet yours are come Thursday...My unruly beasts should have plenty of time to corrupt them!...lol!
B.t.w., I acciently posted the wrong pic for the 3rd pic on my last post...It was supposed to be the one of Pippin climbing onto the back of their couch to get away from Sheba...I changed it.

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2006, 03:52:40 pm »
Muddy dogs!!! Oh yeah, we have that dirty-kitchen-floor look going on here too. Mom HATES it. But half the times, she's the one who lets them in!  ::) Oh well. Sheba, you are such a bad girl!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

GR8DAME

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2006, 01:25:41 am »
AW, Come on, Chelle, admit it. There is a little piece in the corner of your heart that is secretly proud of her. She is ALL dog, and I am happy that she has come to you, where she can finally relax and be a happy big stinky white dog. Besides, who wants to live in "House Beautiful" anyway. I'd get a rash.
Stella

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2006, 02:29:14 am »
AW, Come on, Chelle, admit it. There is a little piece in the corner of your heart that is secretly proud of her. She is ALL dog, and I am happy that she has come to you, where she can finally relax and be a happy big stinky white dog. Besides, who wants to live in "House Beautiful" anyway. I'd get a rash.
Stella
LOL about the "House Beautiful" comment!! :D

I do enjoy watching Sheba be a real dog!...I groan & grumble but the dirt is really worth it! ;D