Author Topic: mastiff mix  (Read 2622 times)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
mastiff mix
« on: August 11, 2006, 02:21:05 pm »
I found this little guy online at one of the shelters near my house.  I am in love and I'm also full up.  Anyone interested?  I can pull him and foster him.  Okay while I was at it I added pics of two more dogs.  The mastiff puppy is 3months and his name is puddin, the foxhound mix is hunter and he's 1yo and the shepherd is gemini and he's 2yo.  They can all be viewed at baytownhumanes ociety.org
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline -Molly-

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: mastiff mix
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 04:06:35 pm »
I want Puddin so bad! It's just a matter of persuading my mom (another BPO-er). But keep me posted!
Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

Offline Leah...

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 07:35:01 pm »
aawww! i want'em all! they are so cute! I don't have any room here, yet there is space reserved for someone special...
i wish i could take 'em! were are you, i might know someone who knows someone.
Leah
Mom to:
Sky- Australian Shepherd
Sammie- Newfoundland/Border Collie mix
Rose- Tortie/Tabby cat
Stinky- Silver Marten rabbit
Ruby, Mambo and Charlotte- Rats
Trevor- Frog
13 Millipedes
NO LONGER WITH US
Bailey the Wolf-Dog 1998-2007
Spanky- Rabbit 2000-2007

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 02:08:20 am »
I want Puddin so bad! It's just a matter of persuading my mom (another BPO-er). But keep me posted!

Its not your mother you have to persuade, kid! haha!  :-*

Nicole

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 04:10:24 am »
OOOOOH! TRANSPORT FROM TEXAS TO ONTARIO! NO PROBLEMS! The puppy rescue brigade can do it! Just let us don our straightjacket s, jump in our clown car, and we'll be there!

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 05:15:22 am »
I can foster him too.  I just know with that face that he will end up staying here if I don't have a home already set for him. 

Molly - We can try dressing him up like a Saint and see if anyone notices.  I know your mom's a college grad and all but I think she won't notice this sweet boy isn't a saint. ;)

Nicole - Michael has what amounts to a clown car here and I can find the circus music.  Anything else we need? :D

Newfie_Lover - I am in Houston.  He's in a shelter about 20 minutes or so from me. 

Liz - Are you sure you don't want him?  I'm sure we can figure something out for transport.  Maybe make the transport to the meet and greet. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Nicole

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 05:34:09 am »
UGH. If he got here, we would totally foster him...and yeah...he'd probably end up staying. (Don't tell Molly!)

We're buying a bigger house soon,and we could have three there. I'm just not in much of a position to help all the way from Texas, though!!!

But, maybe if you bought me a pair of squeaky shoes, I could do better!

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 05:54:26 am »
Trust me, I completely understand.  I have a tiny house and the 3 big paws and the 1 little one plus the cats.  I really am maxed out right now.  But that face is so sweet. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois

Nicole

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 06:13:22 am »
Yes, we have one Cabeza and three kitties and a Saint on the way. And, hahaha...we currently live in a two bedroom apartment!  :o Its OK for a minute, but the house will be very, very welcome!

And yes, Puddin' is a munch!