Author Topic: Galahad has teenager issues....  (Read 3000 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Galahad has teenager issues....
« on: June 28, 2005, 05:03:29 pm »
My sweet baby, who was actually rather well behaved, has turned into a monster  :o

He is everywhere, and does most things he knows he is not supposed to do, that doesnt stop him though.

Trouble the cat, and Galahad has been getting along great for a long time now, well that was until he about a week ago started to chase her again, Trouble is not the cat to chase, so poor Galahad has ended up with a couple of scratches on his pretty little nose lol....

He has from day one been asked to sit and wait until given the "go ahead" when he is being fed. BUT now nooooo, last night when Malin was going to feed him, I heard a NOOOOO and then the sound that very much made me think of an automatic weapon. He had jumped up, and pawed the bowl out of her hands and the kibbles were spread all over my kitchen, and I mean ALLLLL over.

He has several times been busted, standing on hind legs checking out whats on the counter top in kitchen, and should there be anything he isnt shy, h*ll take it and run.

Today when I came out from the shower, I found him sittin on the chair at the breakfast table, with front paws and head on the table, just sitting there as if he was waiting to be served.

He has been breaking into Malins bathroom, and gotten into the tub, just that the shower curtain kinda went with him.

He has started to race in the house, we have an open floorplan so he can race laps in here, and from time to time he jumps up in the couch turns around and down again, the other day he had such speed up in the couch, so the whole thing tipped backwards, onto the wall, and now we have a little hole in the sheetrock behind it.

We have a fountain in here, he has been real good about it, but now all of a sudden, he cant stand the thing, he gets almost into it, and starts pawing and digging in it.

I have two ferns sitting next to this fountain, well there used to be two, one is now dead, I found it in my diningroom, plant separated from pot, and lots and lots of leaves and soil all over my carpet and off white diningroom chairs.

He is a brat, a cute one, but still a brat. I have been sooooo busy lately, and I think it is a combination, me being so busy and him at the same time getting his teenage stuff going. I willl have to do some drastic training here. Or we will have to build a new house within 5 months lol.....

But who can really be mad at my babys face.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

Re: Galahad has teenager issues....
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 05:14:09 pm »
marit.....I'LL TRADE YA!!!!!!!!!!  HE'S GOT NOTHING.....N. O.T.H.I.N.G. ON WANGUS!

and he is better looking too!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 05:32:48 pm »
Okay we'll trade for a bit, and dont talk like that about your cute baby he is adorable and you know it. Galahad did something pretty funny just a few min ago. Jennifer had her birthday party at the zoo last sunday, so we still have balloons and helium here, Malin fixed Jennifer one, and tied a string to it, Galahad grabbed hold of the string and ran all over the house with the balloon after him, with Jennifer chasing after trying to get her balloon back hehehe THAT was funny. Now he says he wants them on his birthday party too.

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 05:33:52 pm »
lmao...oh how i wish i could have seen that balloon after him!  they say those things will get ya if you dont watch yourself!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 05:36:09 pm »
I love to do the funny voice thing when I blow them up, I am a very immature 41 year old lol...

Marit