Author Topic: Tiny Tracks Looking for Big Paw Brothers  (Read 2921 times)

Offline Aner

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Tiny Tracks Looking for Big Paw Brothers
« on: August 15, 2006, 11:27:52 am »
Hello BPOers! We are still looking for big brothers for the little guys on TT. If you're interested, please send a pic and your location to rose_bouffard@hotmail.com . Please stay tuned, we will update everyone on the progress of this idea.

Thanks,
Anna

kristi

Re: Tiny Tracks Looking for Big Paw Brothers
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 11:57:26 am »
OK BPO!
Come on!
Sampson & I signed up - let's have a "little" fun! :D
(ok, I didn't mean to be so cheesy, but if it works!)
-k.

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 12:42:34 pm »
Bava should sign up, he has a thing for the little fellows.
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 01:23:51 pm »
Hehe...Bear and I replied to your email and can't  wait to have a little paw buddy as he LOVES all small doggies.  :D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 03:07:58 pm »
They boys and Rosie are looking forward to a new friend.

Offline Aner

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 03:51:34 pm »
It's still being figured out right now, by one of our TT members.  So far, her vision involves friendship, meetups, possible puppy sitting, and just having a doggy buddy of opposite size to meet.  More to come!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 03:16:33 am »
We just sent our email... Blue is a HUGE fan of little pups and Riley likes them too... Ellie, not so much. I guess 2 out of 3 isn't bad.  :)

Offline Rohig

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 04:37:02 am »
Hi all!

I'm the organizer of this idea from TT.  :D Just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't received Sampson's email or EllieandBlu's email. For some reason it didn't go through.
The basic premise of the idea is for our little guys to have fun with someone that could eat them (figuratively) lol. And it helps the bigger guys learn how to act around little guys. You could almost call it a confidence building excercise. Also, It would be like having a buddy close at hand for emergencies, or advice or just to have doggy fun with. Besides, we are all curious as to what's on the other side of the fence ;)

Rose

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2006, 04:47:55 am »
Hi all!

I'm the organizer of this idea from TT.  :D Just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't received Sampson's email or EllieandBlu's email. For some reason it didn't go through.
The basic premise of the idea is for our little guys to have fun with someone that could eat them (figuratively) lol. And it helps the bigger guys learn how to act around little guys. You could almost call it a confidence building excercise. Also, It would be like having a buddy close at hand for emergencies, or advice or just to have doggy fun with. Besides, we are all curious as to what's on the other side of the fence ;)

Rose
I love this idea!!...Ty for orchestrating it!...I am sending my e-mail now! ;D

kristi

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2006, 05:10:52 am »
Hi all!

Rose
Rose-
I re-sent the email to you this morning.
Send me a PM if you don't get it. ;)
-k.