Author Topic: I think my dogs are a bit spoiled...  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
I think my dogs are a bit spoiled...
« on: August 15, 2006, 04:40:53 pm »
So I made some popcorn tonight, but when I went to open the bag, I pulled a little too hard and spilled half the bag on the floor. I hollered at the dogs, but they turned their noses up at the popcorn. Weird, since they LOVE popcorn. So I swept it up and retreated to the study to get in some quality BPO time  ;) Pretty soon, Laika and Kingsley both came up and started begging for popcorn. So the popcorn that fell on the floor isn't good enough, but if it comes from the bag, they're all for it? Ugh, I think they're a bit spoiled!!
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
Re: I think my dogs are a bit spoiled...
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 04:52:39 pm »
ha hahahahahahaha hahaha my guys would not have to have been called they are always ready to help clean the kitchen floor,and they would not have left a crumb,that being said once I went to the other room to eat my share they would want their share of that too.
Tricia and the fur kids

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 01:30:59 am »
LOL!!  Lady and Grace are nuts for popcorn too! 

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 05:57:00 am »
That is so funny!  Tsu is spoiled like that too.  She won't touch microwave popcorn, but good ole' fashion popcorn with real butter she will eat.  What snoopy dogs we have!   :D
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Offline vizslamaniac

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 06:35:31 am »
Zoey likes to suck off the butter and spit the rest out so I end up with soggy kernels all over the house on movie nights! ::)