Author Topic: i dont know what to do!  (Read 2258 times)

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
i dont know what to do!
« on: August 18, 2006, 08:26:13 am »
my puppy saint has not been feeling very good lately. Hes been very blah(more so than usual, hes a saint lol!) he wasnt eating or drinking yesterday and had the poops. we took him to the vet and got him new food science diet, and she gave him some pills to get rid of his poops....and some special wet food also. hes still very blah today, does anyone have an idea what might be wrong with him?
When the last fish has been caught and the last tree has been cut down...Only then will man realize that he cannot eat money.

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: i dont know what to do!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 08:29:52 am »
well its only been since yesterday....h es also started to drool alot. he usually doesnt drool, but now his mouth is constantly wet around the jowls, and he usually isnt. i tried to call the vet but they wont see him till the 28th
When the last fish has been caught and the last tree has been cut down...Only then will man realize that he cannot eat money.

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 08:44:30 am »
hes just shy of 5 months. hes usually not a big drooler unless he just had a drink, other than that hes pretty dry. hes not drooling like big sloobies hanging off like when he takes a drink just like a wetness around his mouth. i am gonna keep a close eye on him till around dinner time and if hes no better ill call the emergency vet. there is an outbreak of parvo going around here, but hes got no blood in his poo and hes not vomiting, i hope its not what hes got, cause he doesnt get his shots till the 28th

Offline Saintgirl

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 10:11:46 am »
Oh I am so sorry that Mack is feeling under the weather. I would get a second opinion from another vet, especially if you know that parvo is going around. Always better to be safe than sorry! I hope that he is feeling better soon.
Leah, Hutch, and Abbey