Author Topic: Maggie went to her forever home today *pics*  (Read 1441 times)

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
Maggie went to her forever home today *pics*
« on: August 19, 2006, 01:35:23 pm »
It was a wonderful day here today, though also a very sad day, as our foster mastiff, Maggie went home this afternoon with her new forever family.  We spent a good part of the day getting to know each other, and letting the mastiffs get to know each other as well.  (Adoptive family has 5 year old rescue male mastiff, who was brought along to meet Maggie).  When they left here, they faced a 6 hour drive to their motel room, and then another 5-6 hours in the morning to get them home.

All of the five mastiffs were very well behaved, no scuffles or grumbling of any kind.  I was very proud of my guys and their behavior.  My heart s broken that we don't have Maggie anymore, but I am happy for her and for her new family.  So, here's the pics.  Enjoy.

Weedsport, NY

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
Re: Maggie went to her forever home today *pics*
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 02:12:28 pm »
Awww!  Bittersweet I'm sure!  You'll miss her so much but it is also so sweet to know she has a good home.  There's a LOT of dog in those pics!
Daphne

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Maggie went to her forever home today *pics*
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 03:25:45 pm »
You did a great job helping to move Maggie to where she needs to be. :-* ...I am sure she will have a great home with people who will understand her & love her for the rest of her life...Anyone that drives that far for a fur friend really wants her...I love that all of you involved went the "extra mile" for Maggie. :)