Author Topic: Pyr in So. Calif. Needs new home  (Read 1873 times)

Offline Skippy

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Lollie
    • View Profile
Pyr in So. Calif. Needs new home
« on: August 21, 2006, 12:31:29 pm »
Hi Everyone,

You all do some great things here and I have read of others working hard to find homes for good dogs. I drop in at Milk and Honey Farms a couple of times a week to see what is going on.

I found this message today and someone here might be interested.

We are looking to rehome our 2 yr old Great Pyrenees male, Beowulf. He is a purebred Pyr, but not papered. Beo came from working stock and has been an outdoor dog his whole life, and was raised around livestock as well as children. Beo is truly a gentle giant. He is such a sweetheart and is well mannered, too. The one and only reason we are looking to find another home for him is that he loves to roam, and our fence is not secure--and we live next to a busy road and have not so nice neighbors, we wouldn't want him getting hurt.

He is a doll--a beautiful white w/grey badger markings (Even a white heart on his forehead).

Beo is very healthy, never been otherwise, great with the livestock and our other dogs, though he is a good guard dog against predator animals. However, he greets every human visitor with a wag of his tail--never has he shown any aggression towards people.

A great dog with a kind heart. We really love this dog--and will only consider the best of homes for him.
Located in Southern CA, please contact me at: orangecota@aol.com for more information/photos.

Adoption fee is $400

-----
~Veronica
orangecota@aol.com

Love all of your pictures of all the dogs.

Skippy

This is the link to that message.
http://www.milkandhoneyfarm.com/cgi-bin/ib2/topic.cgi?forum=5&topic=39
Central New York