Author Topic: My odd child...again...LOL!  (Read 8301 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

My odd child...again...LOL!
« on: August 19, 2006, 06:36:34 pm »
No pics of her this time but she orchestrated this car ride...I'm laughing but a little worried too :-\...lol! :D

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: My odd child...again...LOL!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 06:38:58 pm »
I'm seriously loving the Ken doll with a detached head there.  ;)
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline BlackGreatF

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 07:26:00 pm »

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 06:12:11 am »
The ken with the detached head and his brunette barbie girlfriend back there are both naked and the pony is driving? That is one interesting car ride.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 06:30:45 am »
The ken with the detached head and his brunette barbie girlfriend back there are both naked and the pony is driving? That is one interesting car ride.
I am fairly sure Ken had swimtrunks on...lol!...You have seen the pics I've posted of my odd child...right?...That will help yo further explain it...LOL!...She had a whole story & play for me to go with the car ride...It was entertaining if not somewhat odd. :-\ :D I missed the pics of the Bratz doll on the remote control Harley that came later in the play. ;D

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 11:34:46 am »
What, you've never driven around with a naked, headless guy in the back of your car?  Anyone?  Anyone?  Is it just me?
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline LMT

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2006, 12:03:30 pm »
What, you've never driven around with a naked, headless guy in the back of your car?  Anyone?  Anyone?  Is it just me?

Well, never with his head happily riding on a stick next to his body!
lmt.

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2006, 12:41:28 pm »
Wow!  What a carload you've got there!  Woody looks awfully happy with the chicks that are enjoying the car ride with him!
Looks like something out of the show Happy Days when they all pull up in front of Arnold's!  Minus the Ken doll without his head!  LOL :D

Anita & the 3 Newfies from NJ

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2006, 01:32:45 pm »
ROTFL!!!...I forgot to tell you guys the reason My Little Pony is driving...Miss y said she was designated driver...She further said Ken dosen't drink but he was on painkillers for the head trauma...Like I said there is a whole story that went with it! :D

Icerotti

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2006, 02:19:45 pm »
hahahahahahhah aa the pony is the dd...what an imagination ;D ;D The detached head is a little worrisome...lo l

SA_horses

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2006, 02:58:46 pm »

Umm, Mrs. Kay, are you sure that Missy hasn't got a time machine hidden somewhere?  Travelled to France maybe, 'bout 220 yrs. ago?  :o  lol

French Revolution...

Or maybe she's watched too much "Toy Story" (I see Woody travled along  ;)) and she's been taking lessons from Sid!  If she orders any rockets, you know you have a real problem.  ;D

I am not sure which one would be more disturbing.  :o

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2006, 03:12:55 pm »

Umm, Mrs. Kay, are you sure that Missy hasn't got a time machine hidden somewhere?  Travelled to France maybe, 'bout 220 yrs. ago?  :o  lol

French Revolution...

Or maybe she's watched too much "Toy Story" (I see Woody travled along  ;)) and she's been taking lessons from Sid!  If she orders any rockets, you know you have a real problem.  ;D

I am not sure which one would be more disturbing.  :o
LOL Sofia!..."She's been taking lessons from Sid"...I will watch her closely to make sure she doesn't obtain any rockets...lol! :D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 06:18:08 am »
She further said Ken dosen't drink but he was on painkillers for the head trauma

OMG, Liz, you have competition. This kid is killing me (and, apparently, Ken, too).  I think Gypsy's little one just got the "I made someone on BPO pee" award.

That is hilarious. Seriously.  She needs to write some movie scripts...

Julie
try living with her...She is the proverbial "little girl with the little curl right in the middle of her forhead...when she is good she is very very good & when she is bad she is horrid"...lol!...You are right she has an awesome & comical imagination... You've seen the pics I post of her dressing up...right?...lol!...If not here ya' go. :D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 06:33:16 am »
OMG, I love her!  When I was a little kid, I used to dress up as a "bag lady".  I'd take two brown, grocrey store, paper bags, cut holes in the bottom of one bag for legs, and the other bag would get two holes for the arms and some for the eyes. Then, you cruise around the neighborhood like that. It's fun. You should do that for her. She'd dig it.

Does she make "imbentions"?  I used to make "imbentions" all the time out of hangers and string. Some of them actually worked.

I bet I was like her. I can see the wildness in her eyes.  My dad is an attorney. My mom hated laundry, so all of it went out to the laundrey lady. My dad had trial one morning and only one clean shirt. I put a rubber band around the veggie sprayer in the sink and aimed it at the potential "target".  My dad (in his only clean shirt) turned on the sink and got NAILED with water--10 minutes before he was supposed to go to trial.  My mom covered her eyes and started sobbing. Dad got really mad but then recovered once he used Mom's blowdryer.

When Dad left, Mom removed her hands from her face.  Her "sobs" had been repressed laughter.  ;D

Julie
are you kidding?...That kid is like Macgyver (sp?)...She can make anything!...Yes she's done the kitchen sprayer & rubberband trick many times...lol!...B.t.w., the getup with the yellow gloves & life jacket...I let her wear that to the grocery store...I figure society will "bully" her into conforming someday so I let her express herself as she wishes so long as nobody can get hurt or is disrespected in any way. :)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 06:35:44 am »
I have one of those too!  He's just so 'special'!  All the kids in the neighborhood would hang out here to play on his inventions.... weedboarding, jungle gyms through the trees, and my personal favorite was when he connected all the trees with ropes and pulleys so I could 'deliver' all the snacks and treats he wanted to his favorite trees.  (it looked like Spider Man threw up!! ::) ::) ::)) And can we talk about all the trips to the emergency room when his inventions didn't quite work?  Or the trouble he got in to in school when he would do math problems in alternative ways?  or when he tunneled under the music room in second grade and the school had to call me to tell me they'd "lost" him??

He just finished his degree in engineering and is working in product development:  a professional inventor!!  Odd is good, once they are grown.  It was H*LL when he was in school though!  Teachers are not especially fond of a kid who 'thinks different'!!  Best of luck to you!  I think they are VERY fun!!!