Author Topic: Frankie and the dogs LOL  (Read 2824 times)

Offline BabsT

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Frankie and the dogs LOL
« on: August 23, 2006, 12:09:53 am »
The dogs have a small amount of time with the baby and after a few weeks I now leave them out of their crates and non leashed they are fully settled into the new life with a newborn.  I still never leave a baby unattened with the dogs or anything like that but I do let them investigate one at a time.  The only reason I dont do both at the same time is because sometimes play is instigated and well a accidental paw on the baby wouldnt be good.  Chara has become the guard of the baby and if you look at him the wrong way she reminds you on the proper way... zero takes the stairs at night because the baby is right above him and never once moved where as usually he did...

Zero 23mth  Central Asian Ovcharka
Anchara 16mth old Caucasian Ovcharka

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Frankie and the dogs LOL
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 01:29:56 am »
Frankie is perfect!...What a strong looking little man!
That is awesome about the dogs!...I can bet both Zero & Chara are dead serious about their job of gaurding Frankie too!...I get that big time with Pippin & my kids, my bunnies, & my guinea pig...Pretty impressive to watch & the piece of mind that comes with it is priceless!! ;D
Samson isn't nearly the gaurdian Pippin is...Pippin has designated himself gaurder of all here & will not allow Sam on the "front lines" at all.
I've yet to see what Sheba will do but Pippin is mentoring her so I can guess. ;D
I think someone has to really see an LGD who has a strong desire to gaurd & the heart of a lion to fully understand, don't you?
Great pics Babs & again CONGRATS!! :-*

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 01:59:09 am »
wonderful pics! It's so great to see the pups with "their" baby!  And....Frankie is absoultely gorgeous!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 03:13:41 am by EllieAndBlu »

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 02:24:48 am »
Frankie is so adorable!! And so are your dogs! Great pics!

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 03:01:13 am »
Frankie is so sweet. I miss that... (except for the lack of sleep part ofcourse.)

Glad the dogs are settled in. It's always a worry, but not in your house. You have trained them so well. :)

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 03:03:50 am »
Your baby boy is so handsome!!!

Love hearing about the dogs and their guarding instincts.

Your dogs are handsome as ever too!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 04:42:39 am »
We have all done it, I am sure.  See a new baby and say, "Oh how cute!" Then turn away and think...WOAH! :o 
But I must say, your little Frankie is gorgeous!  His little features are perfect, he looks like a boy, his little head is beautiful, pretty hair, EVERYTHING!  You are truly blessed!  How wonderful to hear the furkids are getting along so well with him too!  You must be sure to post photos of little Frankie so we can watch him grow!   :-* :-* :-* for the Babylove! <I can almost smell that new baby smell!! sigh!!!>   
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 05:19:58 am »
As everyone has said, Frankie is gorgeous!  And so strong:  holding up his head already!  I love the 'bobble head' stage!  I love it that the pupperinos are going to be there for him!  Great pictures!

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 09:04:02 am »
Frankie is a totally doll. And I love that picture of his hand right on Chara's nose--like he's all dog whispering her, "That's far enough, Chara. Sit!"

And look at you, typing one handed and even attaching pics!  You are Woman, hear you roar!  :)

Sheryl, Dogless and sad