Author Topic: Lins...  (Read 3699 times)

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
Lins...
« on: June 17, 2005, 09:22:58 am »
We miss your stories and photos!  Have you just been busy lately?  My bf took the digital camera out of town last weekend.  We haven't don't anything exciting.  I should keep the camera ready just in case.

What about you?  How are your sweet girls doing?  Little Betti has an ear infection again.   :-\  Poor little ting!  Right now she is curled up in a ball next to my pillow on the bed.

I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

lins_saving_grace

Re: Lins...
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 10:51:52 am »
Oh...that ear infection must be driving her nuts.   I hope it gets better soon. 
That must be a big ball on your bed.  I know Lady takes up a ton of room when she gets up in bed.  No room for people with both of them there. :) 
I hope you snap a lot of new pictures.  I love seeing yours too!
I have been really busy.  Work stinks and I have been really tired...that would be Gracey's fault.  And we're going on vacation next Wednesday through Sunday.  YES VACATION!!  A biker ralley.  :)  and the stinkers haven't been doing much of anything really monumental either. 
I want to take some pics this weekend though.  I'll post them Monday.
The only news is that the cookie dish is gone!  Lady pushed the coffee table last night and it fell over sending the crystal bone dish to the floor where it broke into 100 pieces.  I'll have to get another less breakable one soon. 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 11:01:15 am »
I'm thinking I need to put the pups next to the Harley's and get pictures.  I need to wash mine anyway.  And since you think Rott when you see a Harley it would be so fitting to get a biker dog picture.  :) That's what I'm gonna do.  Hopefully...we ather and dog permitting.  Thanks for the idea :)

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 11:04:47 am »
Oh man! You should get a side car to put Lady in! And get her some goggles and a scarf and a leather jacket!!!!!  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!  I want to see it!

Vicki

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2005, 11:07:29 am »
I've seen that done.  This lady in our Chapter has a greyhound she rides around with.  Lady doesn't like the pipes growling at her too much...and side cars are a tad expensive...bu t my husband does want to do that one day. 

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2005, 12:02:28 am »
Lins,

It really does sound like you've had your hands full.  I'm lucky because I work early in the AM and, even though Betti may wake up several times during the night, my bf takes her out.  Right now, he's the stay-at-home dog nanny.  If I had to take her out, I would be soooooo tired in the morning.

I can not wait to see your pictures with the girls and bikes.  I hope you have a wonderful trip and have an excellent time at the rally.  How far are you going?

Wow!  No more cookie dish.  Did you laugh?  I don't know why, but that's all I can ever do.  I think even if my best pair of shoes, and I have very few, were chewed up I would not be upset.  I found a miniature statue of the Eiffel Tower and rock carved horse pawn in the other room that Betti had kyped from the living room side table.   ;D
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2005, 09:39:00 am »
I have to admit, when my babies are naughty (like breaking things or having accidents etc) I do not laugh. At the time I'm usually irritated about it. BUT then I step back and I write the story of what happened in my head. Like "If I were to post this on BPO what would I write?" and MOST of the time it's funny as heck! When you're cleaning up crap it's hard to be objective! So having you guys here to tell the stories to makes them funny for me too. My babies and I both appreciate it.

Vicki

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2005, 06:27:57 am »
We are only going out of town by about 1 hour or so.  Not too bad.  Puppies will be boarded for their first time. :(  but they'll be together so I'm not worried.
The cookie jar was a sad loss.  I just vaccuumed it up real quick before anyone ate any glass.  I try not to laugh at them when they do dumb things.  they tend to repeat them if I do and get into other things that I may or may not find funny.  They love shoes now...for some dumb reason.  So every thing is a challange and a button that they learn they can or can't push.  I don't know why my Rotts are so stubborn like that.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2005, 09:29:00 pm »
Because they love you, Lins!  ;)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2005, 05:35:44 am »
 :o Oh.  That's the secret?