Author Topic: question about AKC registration...UPDATE!...We have a name!!!  (Read 16310 times)

EllieAndBlu

Re: question about AKC registration...UPDATE!...We have a name!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2006, 02:18:10 am »
love, love, LOVE it!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2006, 02:20:30 am »
Great choice, Chelle. Although I still like Little Miss Pi$$ and Vinegar, LOL
Stella
I knew you would Stella! :D We'll just call her that at home..lol!..Currently Little Miss Pi** & Vinegar is out in the yard absolutly harrassing Pippin...I am still waiting for him to snap...It is amazing how much one dog can take...Poor Pippin! :-\ :D

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2006, 11:52:26 am »
That's great for Sheba! I love it! I sent in the registration forms for my girls today. I picked out "My Zoeygirl's a star" for Miss Zoey. And Dolly's kennel was Rolling Thunder Saints, so she's "Rolling Thunder baby doll." You guys pick out the best names! Mine are rather boring.
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline Beagle Love

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2006, 10:48:31 am »
I was wonder if I could register my Beagle *Milo* he is UKC but want to register him AKC with the new DNA to see what his pedigree is because so many people have stop registering with the AKC so is this possable?

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2006, 10:51:58 am »
I think you can. For sure with the Indefinite Listing Privilege. You don't even have to have any proof of pedigree or DNA for that. Just pictures and state a reason why you think the dog is purebred. But I'm sure you can, I just don't know how with DNA or anything.
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."