Author Topic: blog  (Read 7137 times)

Offline gr8brts

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
blog
« on: August 24, 2006, 04:16:29 pm »
http://caveat.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2006/8/23/2257176.html
OK- after you read it....read my next post before making any comments.

Anna

Offline gr8brts

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: blog post 2
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 04:22:41 pm »
http://caveat.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2006/8/23/2257176.html
OK- after you read it....read my next post before making any comments.

Anna

OK- now that you've read it, and if I can take up enough room so you don't see the explanation before you read the blog...

It is not true- yet. I usually hate political posts, but this one I'm actually passing on. The author works with some of the pit bull breed bans. He wanted more people to feel and hopefully understand what a breed ban means.

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: blog
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 04:24:13 pm »
Very good link. I hope you don't mind if I pass that on.
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret

Offline gr8brts

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 04:42:11 pm »
Of course- pass it on. As I said I don't usually do political posts but this one was funny, true, intriguing and worth sharing. I'm sure he wrote it to make people think. To do that, they have to read it :-)

Offline Miranda

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 05:17:15 pm »
Actually, the worst part about that is, when I was reading it, I wasn't surprised in the least. I've always wondered how long it would take legislators to get around to banning a different breed of dog, other than the usual power breeds.
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.  ~Phil Pastoret