Author Topic: My babies all went to the vet today.  (Read 2126 times)

cricket36580

My babies all went to the vet today.
« on: August 25, 2006, 08:35:53 am »
Fos weighed in at 117#, Baloo at 106#, and Bella at 95#.  Everyone has actually lost weight greiving for Mozart but they're back to eating now.  I guess Bella is going to have satin balls for a week or two as she's about 20# underweight.  Otherwise, everyone is very healthy and the vets were very impressed with them.  They acted like clowns though and I thought I was gonna have to getthe duct tape out.  They scared the bejeezus out of some man that walked by the window.  He got right beside them and all 3 woofed.  He jumped a mile high!  Yes, I laughed...

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
Re: My babies all went to the vet today.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 12:47:47 pm »
You're a brave woman to take 300lbs of dog at once! Ours are so retarted they'd have their leashes knotted together and run around people and trip them.
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 01:09:45 pm »
I agree you are a brave women to take all 3 at once. Glad to hear everything is great with them.  I would be in a nice white jacket if I tried to take all 3 of ours at once ::)

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 05:18:51 pm »
I've taken our 2 and 1 cat, and that's the most we've ever done! But yes, you are quite brave! Glad they behaved well!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

cricket36580

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 03:19:09 am »
They're used to going out together so it's not too bad.  Baloo can be a challenge because the cat genes kick in and he wants to go somewhere different.   ::)  Usually though they trot right beside each other.  They were excited though so we had more issues than normal.  Very frustrating.  My fault though.  I should have gotten there earlier so they would settle down and behave like they had some home training.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2006, 03:24:58 am »
Don't you hate it when they act like we never taught them any manners once we get them out in public?...lol!...I know what you mean...When my boys are excited they act like unruly ill behaved beasts! >:(...But then there are the times when they do everything right & rememember their manners & they sure make a mom proud then don't they?! ;D

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 07:39:48 am »
That is brave to take all three. I can only handle 2 at time.

Glad your babies like Satin balls, Captain does not the stinker.