Author Topic: Doggles  (Read 4830 times)

Offline Boobearsmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Doggles
« on: March 27, 2006, 02:40:26 pm »
Does anyone use Doggles?  And if you do, do you and your furkid like them?  I'm thinking about getting a pair for Boo.  An optician in my area actually carries them so I'd be able to fit her right away.

Offline Boobearsmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Doggles
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 02:59:09 pm »
here he is with them on right before the first picture.

also, you can get them at Petsmart for fairly cheaply.

They sell them at Petsmart?  Really?  In what section?  That would be even easier! ;D

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 03:19:57 pm »
Puppers look so CUTE with them on!  We MUST have a pair!
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 07:17:51 pm »
Since I haven't seen Jamie & Michael on in a while I'm gonna post this for them... How can you resist Bear in his doggles:

« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 07:18:43 pm by brandon »
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 07:23:07 am »
Good idea for the white danes, especially if Boo has starburst pupils like most. 

I had Doggles for Tenchi and Kida, but Tenchi outgrew the largest size they had at PetsMart, so we have to get him so new ones for the summer. 

Tenchi was fine with them, Kida dispises them and is so low to the ground its hard to distract her or see when she's messing with them.  Danes are usually more low key and accept them pretty fast.
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline Boobearsmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 07:48:13 am »
Good idea for the white danes, especially if Boo has starburst pupils like most. 

I had Doggles for Tenchi and Kida, but Tenchi outgrew the largest size they had at PetsMart, so we have to get him so new ones for the summer. 

Tenchi was fine with them, Kida dispises them and is so low to the ground its hard to distract her or see when she's messing with them.  Danes are usually more low key and accept them pretty fast.

I'll be honest and say I have no idea what starburst pupils are!  She has a blue eye and a green eye.  At least I'll get an idea of what she'll look like with them on from Tenchi.  I love him!  But not that I'm biased or anything because I have a white Dane also  ;D

Offline lshelley21

• Big Paw Certified
  • Jazmine 7 months old
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 05:38:07 am »
the Jaz has starburst pupils, and she also has doggles. Although If you haven't already doggles has a new kind called ICL... it has deeper eye cups, jaz has a problem where the lens is touching her eyes.  She doesn't like them, but tolerates them. A regular pupil is round, starburst have little bits of pupil shooting out like an astrick *,  The doggles will save Jaz's vision when she is older... it will help with boo's vision as well.
Lauren, Jazmine (great dane)
Jazmine's pets:
Calvin (ferret)
Willy (ferret)
Samantha (ferret)
Baxter (ferret)
Ferrets friends:
Shirly and baldamore (geckos)
Gecko's friend:
Big D (fish)

Oh yeah.. my pet.. Matt (hubby)
Our pets are all above

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 06:46:31 am »
there was a try on pair at the vet...so i stuck em on mack! and he loved them!! i want to get him some!!
When the last fish has been caught and the last tree has been cut down...Only then will man realize that he cannot eat money.