Author Topic: Tuesday needs a home!  (Read 1428 times)

Offline eightdogs4me

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • When There's A Will, There's A Way
Tuesday needs a home!
« on: August 25, 2006, 02:54:38 pm »
This little Labby girl was dumped in the shelter parking lot. Judy, the lady that took on Little Jimmy found her this past Tuesday (hence the name). She does have demodex, but it is a light case (puppy case) and I think she'll get over it soon. The vets started her on ivermectin.

She's adorable, probably around 5-6 months old. I really don't know alot about her other than she's really sweet and a typical rambunctious (sp?) Lab pup.

No idea if she's crate trained or even close to being house trained-I'm doubtful, though.

If I could, I'd bring her to my house for a few days and see how she does, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to or not-since school started back. Maybe next weekend I can.

I'd love to find her a home before the receptionist or someone else gives her away without even being spayed first...she's really bad about doing that
Emily and the gang

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Tuesday needs a home!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 03:24:38 pm »
WHAT A CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :-* :-* :-*

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Tuesday needs a home!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 02:31:33 am »
She's a sweetie!  Oh to be in a bigger home with more room and fewer neighbors!
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience