Author Topic: NEXT ON THE HOTSEAT: SAINT AND MAL MOM  (Read 10513 times)

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: NEXT ON THE HOTSEAT: SAINT AND MAL MOM
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2006, 01:07:49 am »

1. Name four jobs you've have had in your life.  (No certain order)

2. Name four movies you could watch over and over again.

3. IYO, what was/is the best movie ever made?

4. List four places/cities you have lived.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would that be?

6. Name four TV shows that you love to watch.

7. Tell us about four places that you have been on vacation.

8. Where would you go for the perfect vacation?

9. What would be a perfect day and how would you spend it?

10. What are your four favorite foods? Favorite restaurant?

11. What are your four favorite dog breeds?

12. How many dogs are enough?

13. Will you be going to college, university, or joining the work force? In what field?

14. What was your favorite book as a child? While in grade school? Junior High? Today?

15. What mags do you subscribe to?

16. What are your 3 favorite horse breeds?

17. Do you ride? Which disiplines?

18. What was your favorite class in High School? Which class did you loathe?

I'll try to think of a few more for later...

SA_horses

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 03:55:31 pm »
bump

Sofia

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2006, 08:55:55 am »

1. Name four jobs you've have had in your life.  (No certain order) baby-sitting, waitress, pet-sitting, and I've had no others

2. Name four movies you could watch over and over again. Beethoven's 2nd, Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron, Lizzie McGuire Movie, Lion King

3. IYO, what was/is the best movie ever made? there are so many; Eight Below was good, Hide and Seek is very scary and good! I don't know, there are tons of great movies!

4. List four places/cities you have lived. I've always lived in Kansas, same town too.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would that be? Montana

6. Name four TV shows that you love to watch. House, Law and Order SVU, Gilmore Girls, Who's Line is it anyway?

7. Tell us about four places that you have been on vacation. Colorado Springs, CO; Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX; Branson, MO; Chicago, IL

8. Where would you go for the perfect vacation? Rome!!!!

9. What would be a perfect day and how would you spend it? It would be springy and sunny and wonderful temperatures, and I would spend it with all my friends from BPO at a dog park and then we would all enjoy a picnic of Fazoli's food and ice cream for the dogs!

10. What are your four favorite foods? lasagna, pizza, onion blossoms, and ice cream! Favorite restaurant? Fazoli's is yummy and cheap!

11. What are your four favorite dog breeds? Saint Bernards, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, Great Danes

12. How many dogs are enough? 25 (I have already planned exactly what breeds and colors I want when I have my own house!)

13. Will you be going to college, university, or joining the work force? I will go to college after this year. In what field? I plan to study law.

14. What was your favorite book as a child? Don't know the name, but it was about these kids waiting to get on the bus. While in grade school? don't remember Junior High? Spirit series. Today? Phantom Stallion series

15. What mags do you subscribe to? Dof Fancy, Brio and Beyond

16. What are your 3 favorite horse breeds? Oooh, Paints, Appaloosas, and Gypsy Vanners

17. Do you ride? Which disiplines? Love to ride! I ride western

18. What was your favorite class in High School? I love Home Ec. Which class did you loathe? Chemistry

I'll try to think of a few more for later...

Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

mjjensen

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2006, 09:12:53 am »

11. What are your four favorite dog breeds? Saint Bernards, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, Great Danes

[/quote
 Duncan is very upset with this answer ;D
What is your favorite breed of big black goofy drooly dog?

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2006, 10:30:01 am »
Sorry, Duncan! Newfies! Newfs are what I like! At least, I think so. I would be more sure about that though if your nice owner would send you on vacation by me for a few days and then I would know whether or not Newfies are the best dogs ever!  ;)
Marissa

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

mjjensen

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2006, 10:40:28 am »
Sorry, Duncan! Newfies! Newfs are what I like! At least, I think so. I would be more sure about that though if your nice owner would send you on vacation by me for a few days and then I would know whether or not Newfies are the best dogs ever!  ;)
I don't know...I'm afraid he would take one look at your girls and he'd never want to come home again. :D

SA_horses

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2006, 03:05:22 pm »
Saint and Mal Mom, some more questions...;)

How did you decide you wanted to go into law?

How did you decide on 25 dogs?

To what religion do you belong?

Do you compete in horse shows?  Barrel racing, reining, team penning, anything like that?

Do you own horses currently?  If so, how many and which breeds?  Leasing counts too.

Do you plan to own horses after finishing law school?  If so, how many and what breeds?

Have you participated in team sports?  If so, which sports and when?

Do you participate in any sports with Dolly and Zoey, such as agility, carting, sledding, etc.?

Sofia

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2006, 03:21:17 pm »
Now you have me intrigued.  I want to know of the 25 dogs, which breeds and what colors?  Do you already know their names and if they are boys or girls?

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2006, 03:42:30 pm »
Saint and Mal Mom, some more questions...;)

How did you decide you wanted to go into law? I watch too much law and order! No, I've always been interested in it a bit. What I'd love to do is prosecute animal cruelty cases too.

How did you decide on 25 dogs? I picked out all the breeds that I liked, how many of each I wanted, and the number came to 23, but I decided to make it 25 to give me room to take in 1 or 2 more if I want!  :D  ;)

To what religion do you belong? I am a Christian. More specifically, Protestant.

Do you compete in horse shows?  Barrel racing, reining, team penning, anything like that? No, cause I don't have a horse, but I would love to!

Do you own horses currently? Nope  If so, how many and which breeds?  Leasing counts too. I own a Saint Bernard, which some ask if I have a saddle for, so does that count?  ;)

Do you plan to own horses after finishing law school?  If so, how many and what breeds? I hope to! I'm not sure how many, maybe 6 or 7. I love paints of any breed, appaloosas, buckskins, and Draft horses. I'm not picky on breeds, just colors.  :)

Have you participated in team sports?  I played b-ball in elementary school, as well as volleyball. Now, I'm the equipment manager for our girls b-ball team and I love it!If so, which sports and when?

Do you participate in any sports with Dolly and Zoey, such as agility, carting, sledding, etc.? No, but I would love to try Zoey at agility and Dolly and her at carting or sledding just for fun.

Sofia
Marissa

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2006, 03:52:51 pm »
Now you have me intrigued.  I want to know of the 25 dogs, which breeds and what colors?  Do you already know their names and if they are boys or girls?

Kat

Oh goodness! Okay, let me get my notebook where I have it written down! I don't have names, but I do have boy, girl picked out. Mind you, this is all extremely hypothetical!!
Here we go!

My indoor dogs;
3 Greyhounds- 1 m. red brindle, 1 f. brown brindle with white, 1 f. red brindle with white
1 Dalmatian- 1 m. black and white

My indoor/outdoor dogs;
2 Cardigan Welsh Corgis- 1 m. brown with white, 1 f. sable with white
2 Great Danes- 1 m. harlequin, 1 f. merle
2 Basenjis- 1 f. black and white, 1 f. red and white

My outdoor dogs;
1 English Setter- 1 m. orange with white
1 German Shorthaired Ponter- 1 m. liver with white
1 Irish Red and White Setter- 1 f. white with red
1 English Foxhound- 1 m. tricolor
1 Great Pyrenees- 1 f. white with badger markings
2 Akitas- 1 f. brown pinto, 1 f. black pinto
2 Alaskan Malamutes- 1 m. wolf grey, 1 f. red with white
1 Bernese Mountain Dog- 1 f. black with tan, white
1 Newfoundland- 1 m. landseer
2 Saint Bernards- 1 f. shorthaired splash coat, 1 m. longhaired dark brown with white

Let's see- that comes to 23! But it may end up 25 since I am developing an interest in white boxers, and of course I a may have to have a mutt! Are you sorry you asked now?  :D
Marissa

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2006, 03:54:18 pm »
Whoops!  I almost let the whole week slide by!  Here ya go:

Do you fold or crinkle your toilet paper? crinkle
Do you leave the water running while you brush your teeth? No! how wasteful!
Do you put on sock-sock-shoe-shoe or sock-shoe-sock-shoe? the first one
Paper or plastic? plastic is easier to store
Coke or Pepsi? neither; root beer!
Plain or Peanut? depends on what it is
Clooney or Pitt? Clooney I think

;D
Marissa