Author Topic: My Introduction to the group  (Read 2626 times)

Offline Sagesecho

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Sacred Spirit Candles
My Introduction to the group
« on: June 19, 2005, 06:12:14 pm »
Hello, I just joined and thought I would tell you alittle about me. I own a 6 yr old Merle Great Dane that forgets she is a DOG!!!Her name is Cheyanne. Attached is a picture of her. She is the first Dane we have owned and definately won't be the last! We also have 3 labs and a Brittany.
I am married to a wonderful man that I grew up with and went to highschool together. We were reunited 28 yrs. later and married. We have two boys 17 & 20.

We live with my parents because my father came down with Alzheimer’s 6 yrs ago and my mother needed help. My husband is a lead guitar player in a classic rock band that is very popular in our little town of 13 streets. Our oldest son plays the violin, guitar and cello. He is also a graphic artist of all media’s and a tattooist!

I currently stay very busy with my parents, kids, dogs (5), and making canine gel candles that I sell ONLINE. Let me know if anyone is interested!!! I have most breeds in stock!!!

Thanks for letting me take a few moments out of your day.
Lana (Sagesecho)

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
Re: My Introduction to the group
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 06:46:50 pm »
Welcome Lana!  Can't wait to see photos of Cheyanne...and the labs and the brittany.  I bet they make life so much easier while you care for your father.  My bf and I cared for my grandparents during the last years of their life and it was very, very tough...as I am sure you know first hand.  We had our dogs, Lou and Greta, at the time.  While it was extra work having the pups, they made life much more fulfilling and the difficult days were easier to cope with.  Dogs provide so much comfort! I love them!

Hope you have fun here!

:)
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline poofynewfy

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 07:05:12 pm »
Welcome Lana. This is a great place to get a little R & R from the real world! I love it and am sure that you will too.

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 08:00:29 pm »
Lana
Welcome to BPO!!!  We are very happy to have you.Your going to love the great bunch of people on here. Please post lots of pictures.  ;D Great introduction.B TW  :)
Dont be shy to come on our chat. You can find it on the home page under chat beta.
Coonie & Judge
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket