Author Topic: Looking for help  (Read 1411 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Looking for help
« on: September 05, 2006, 10:25:30 am »
We just got a mom cat and her 8 kittens. 3 torties and 5 calicos, all females. The mom is black and white. My aunt just dropped them off at my house unexpectingly and we can't keep them. My mom is have major stress problems, menopause among other things, and we have 15 other pets to care for(including our 3 foster cats and Dudley who was returned). So I was hoping someone on here would want to foster them and find homes for them or something. They are really sweet and cute, as all the kittens are longhair and the mom is shorthair. The Humane Society is full and the pound only gives them I think 3 days. We're in Michigan City, Indiana which is Northern Indiana near Michigan and Chicago. So if anyone knows anyone that can help, please let me know! :)
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline sobe

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for help
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 11:12:23 am »
Did you call these ?
- PONAAK  110 Grove Street, Shorewood 815-730-4895
- Furry Friends Foundation   312-397-1001
 - Harmony House (Cats Only) Call for appointment 773-463-6667
-Cats Are Purrsons, Too   773-728-6336
Independent Cat Society  P.O. Box 735, Westville 219-785-4936
(no kill, cageless cat shelter, Route 6 and Porter/LaPorte County Line Road)

I would explain the situation and see if one of them can take momma and babes, or if they can't maybe they know of somewhere that can.