Author Topic: Do you live in or close to INDIANOLA MISSISSIPI?  (Read 3073 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Do you live in or close to INDIANOLA MISSISSIPI?
« on: September 06, 2006, 01:16:23 am »
I would like to help this man out not for the $ he does'nt have a car and really wants his dog. His dog is in a shelter and he would like to bring him home. Does anyone live in or near Indianola Mississipi? I would like to know more about the shelter the dog is in. And check it out befor i drive that far! Marina

If you're an animal lover like me and willing to make a little cash..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: samantha.hoch@us.army.mil
Date: 2006-09-05, 8:11PM EDT

This is for my 6 yr old baby.......... German Shepherd mix:

I am looking for a driver to bring my dog from Indianola, Mississippi to Buffalo, NY.

I don't care what kind of vehicle you use, as long as the dog is shipped safely and in a timely manner. I am a soldier in the United States Army and expect only the best treatment for my dog. I am flexible on dates, as long as the dog is not on the road for more than 2 or 3 days, maximum.

I will pay cash up front, before you leave to pick him up. You will be paid half when you leave, half when my dog is safely home. I will draw up a contract for the driver and myself. I want this transaction to be as professional and as smooth as possible. You will be fully compensated for gas and a maximum of 2 nights in a hotel room. I will then pay an additional $200 when you arrive in Buffalo. I will also pay for unforseen expenses, (ie: bad weather resulting in another night at a hotel room) provided you show me your receipts upon arrival. I will not, however, be liable for damages to your car. IF YOUR CAR CAN NOT MAKE THE TRIP, DO NOT ATTEMPT IT AT MY EXPENSE. Payment will be flexible, based on your vehicle type and my satisfaction with your service. BUT, YOU WILL RECEIVE A MINIMUM OF $400 DOLLARS TOTAL, REGARDLESS OF YOUR VEHICLE OR SERVICE QUALITY. If you would prefer your payment via money order or credit card, that may also be arranged.

The dog is very large-approximately 80 lbs. However, he is very good in the car and will sit in the back seat of even a small car if necessary. He is very calm, friendly and obedient. He is current on all vaccinations, including rabies. A kennel is not necessary unless you prefer it.

If you need cash now, this is a great opportunity for you. With a decent car and a valid license, you can make at least $400 in as little as 2 days. Like I said, I am a soldier and I value Integrity. I am in no way looking to scam or take advantage of anyone. I just want my dog home safely. I am looking for someone who will be honest, take care of my dog and do a decent job in general. This person will also need to be in contact with me as the trip goes on. This is a one time deal, just a quick opportunity to make some money.

DO NOT BE AFRAID TO CALL AND ASK QUESTIONS!!!!!!! I am serious about this and do not mind inquiries. You may contact me at (716) 704 0683 anytime of the day or night! If necessary, leave a message and I will be in contact with you at YOUR earliest convenience. Thank you.
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

cricket36580

Re: Do you live in or close to INDIANOLA MISSISSIPI?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 04:19:30 am »
I can forward you the info for my transport guy...The one that transported Mozart from AL to WA.  I think he's planning another loop to be starting soon. 

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 04:40:18 am »

That would be wonderful! Thank you marina
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

cricket36580

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 02:16:44 pm »
rkeener@realtime.net

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/TravelWithRonK/

He's a WONDERFUL man.  Very easy to work with.  Takes wonderful care of the animals.  I can't say enough good about him  I just love him.  I don't know if this will work or not but I hope so.  If this man wants his dog transported privately from MS to NY for $400, he's gonna have a hard time unless someone just happens to be going in that direction.  Gas would be that much so lodging would be on the driver.  I hope it works out for him though...

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 04:10:21 pm »
The animal shelter is in Indianola Ms on Persian Ave. I'm not sure if it's called Indianola animal shelter though, because it's privately owned. His name is Jared.This is where the dog is anyone heard of it?
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

cricket36580

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 12:43:57 am »
Is there anyone that could go and get the dog out of the shelter at least?  Where is this place?  N MS?  What's it close to? 

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 06:05:12 am »
Could'nt even tell you that is why i was hoping someone else might know i guess not!I did pass on the info you gave me thank you very much now we will see what happens Marina
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats