Author Topic: puppy tooth picture  (Read 3168 times)

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
puppy tooth picture
« on: September 10, 2006, 03:07:45 pm »
pictures of macks puppy tooth(from other thread)

what do you all think?

im just wiggling it when hes sleeping so thats why theres a bit of blood in the one picture
When the last fish has been caught and the last tree has been cut down...Only then will man realize that he cannot eat money.

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: puppy tooth picture
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 03:20:34 pm »
When the last fish has been caught and the last tree has been cut down...Only then will man realize that he cannot eat money.

Lyn

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 01:40:11 am »
Hmmm, I've never seen anything quite like that. I'm not sure that's going to come out on it's own. :-\ The skin seems to be holding it in place and the new tooth looks to be most of the way in already so it may not push it out.

Is there anyway you can just get your vet to look at it? My vet will sometimes just take a quite look and not charge me anything. Don't make an appointment though.. just stop in with Mack to get his weight and asked the receptionist while your there.  ;)

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 06:54:23 am »
well we had a rough game of tug-o-mommys-sock last night and it came out!! yay!! cause it was yuuuucky!!

Another thing...what do you all do to help with your saints breath? Macks breath is RANK. i buy him chewies that are supposed to help with it, and i even brush his teeth but he still smells gross!!

any tricks?

Lyn

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 07:14:35 am »
Awesome glad it came out!

Bubba and Lola both have rank breath. It's even worse because their eating a super smelly fish kibble. I bought some of those mint flavored dog treats hoping they might help and wow... We just ended up with minty fish breath instead. LOL

If you find anything that works fill me in.  ;) LOL

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 02:15:57 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have all three of my dogs puppy teeth they are cute! Marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 02:53:45 pm »
Thank goodness that tooth came out!!! :D

As for breath... I think puppies usually do have bad breath when they are teething because of the blood in their mouth.  :P