Author Topic: Pointer Fur Parents  (Read 7308 times)

Offline poofynewfy

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Pointer Fur Parents
« on: June 19, 2005, 07:54:17 pm »
I know that there are pointer parents on this board becuas eyou have introduced yourself as such. SO please show us some pics of you beloved pets. We all want to see them!

dohertyswissy

Re: Pointer Fur Parents
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 09:11:32 am »
Come on out folks....show off those fur kids!

Offline felicity

• Gnawer
  • Anassa my sweet girl.
    • View Profile
    • Pastel Pet Portraits
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 09:19:32 am »
i'm not sure if anassa counts because she's half pointer and half wolfhound lol but she looks like a pointer she's just a bit bigger, i don't know the average size of a pointer so i'm not completely sure but she's 70cm tall at ten months.

here's some photo'a of her, she especially loves to point at birds lol and will stand there for ages  :-\

she's on the right obviously, the other dog is max, a lab cross rottweiler, they have been friends since she was a pup.

and one i took a few seconds ago, she's half asleep because i woke her for the photo

i hope you like them :)

felicity

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 10:04:09 am »
Great pics.  I love the ones with the crab.  I thought at first it was a leaf.........l ol   Did she get herself pinched?

Offline felicity

• Gnawer
  • Anassa my sweet girl.
    • View Profile
    • Pastel Pet Portraits
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2005, 11:02:12 am »
Thanks!

no she didn't get nipped, i actually thought she would but she was so fast the poor crab didn't have a chance, the crab got nipped a few times though but left the battle unharmed thanks to me lol

plus, it got it's revenge on anassa for ruining it's day by stealing one of her smacko's

it went missing the night after she got the crab and i thought she'd buried it, i found it early the next morning on my walk though lol

felicity

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2005, 11:17:59 am »
Great photos!  Both your doggies look great! :)

Offline felicity

• Gnawer
  • Anassa my sweet girl.
    • View Profile
    • Pastel Pet Portraits
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2005, 08:53:48 pm »
Great photos!  Both your doggies look great! :)

Thanks!

Max isn't mine though, he's such a darling and loves nass to bits, his owner is leaving town soon which is going to be sad, nassa will miss max a lot :(

Max actually belonged to someone else in town before the current owner, the previous owner never spent any time with him and let her bratty kid pull his tail and throw stuff at him, he was so untrained and was a menace, he's fantastic now though and i'm so glad he has a different owner.

felicity