Author Topic: Miss Ella 3 year old mastiff looking for a loving family check out her web site!  (Read 13049 times)

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Well, if his email is any indication he's in Rochester, NY and I'm in Mobile, AL!!!  Soooo, let's just say I won't hold my breath, but I did tell him to let me know if the local people interested don't pan out.
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Amani's mom, are you close to where he is?  I know that his site was offensive to some, but he asked me if I had anyone I would trust to come and look at her.  Since I have been thinking about mastiffs I always read what you have to say!!  Are you close?  I still don't know exactly where he is.
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Nicole

Well, when you get to that point, let us know. I can help transport some. If you could come up with a route, I know that the BPO transport train is pretty awesome. I'm in NW Indiana.

Offline BabsT

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Something seems very off with this...  Why is the child in the pic is of her with an older boy but the dog is so wonderful with the young children but pics of them together. 

Never mentions that she is housebroken or not... 

If she is that easy of a dog it makes no sense... the children are 19mths and under so the dog was fine the first 2 years? 

Why isnt he getting her spayed before she leaves

the last picture posted is in 2005 and it is now pretty much late 2006.  Where are the recent shots

Is the other dog being placed?

10 cups of dog food for a 100 lb dog seems extremely off and a bit too much food

You really cant interview anyone because he tells the dogs life story so any perspective buyer already knows how to answer the questions he will ask. 
He is looking for a home with children for the dog but the family the dog resides in cant handle the dog?

Playing devils advocate.. not starting contoversy
Zero 23mth  Central Asian Ovcharka
Anchara 16mth old Caucasian Ovcharka

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
I am certainly not a Mastiff expert, but I do live in Rochester, NY and his e-mail address is a Rochester roadrunner account.

I hope Ella gets a great home - I can help transport or go take a peek for you if it comes to that.  Imani's Mom is certainly more informed than me but I can check, eyes, skin condition etc.

Randy

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think he might be in Brocport NY. I also would be willing to check her out and i would also be willing to help you with transport if becide to take her. Please let me know what you like to do! Marina
]
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Thanks for all the input!!  Just got home from work and haven't checked my email yet.  I thought the same thing about the pics!! 

Marinafb let me see if he has said anything else.  It would be nice to have someone go check out the situation, especially some of the points that BabsT made.  Thanks for the offer!!

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh that's fine just let me know ! Brockport is only about 45min from me beautiful drive on the canel Marina
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
I am a bit over an hour from Rochester, but if you seriously want her checked out, and can't find anyone closer, let me know.

Weedsport, NY

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I m still willing to go and check her out if anyone is interested in miss Ella please just let me know ! Marina
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats